1 2 3 4 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2014 12:39 AM by thebiindsniper Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        11. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

I feel this the 2nd IW game I have purchased the other being MW3.

I feel IW games are vastly inferior to Treyarchs in every way.

I feel I will never buy another game By IW.

If my account is still active the next time an IW game launches I feel I will be sitting back having a giggle at the threads complaining about the mess they have purchased.

I feel I am being kinder than IW deserve in this post

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 6:44 PM
        • Test #1
          12. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Aside from the spawns.The biggest thing that has annoyed me is the lack of communication from their end.

And dont say twitter because I tweet them err day.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 7:06 PM
          • Test #1
            13. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

CoD isn't fun anymore.  There are technical issues that are frankly embarrassing for Activision.  For example, how in the hell is it that the older games don't have lag and spawn issues, but the newer ones do?  Let me rephrase that: they found a way to take critical gameplay mechanisms that worked on the same game engine, and broke them.  It's simply inexcusable.

Plus, there's the piss-poor map design that Ghosts employs.  Large maps that are designed like small maps, and so many pathways and corridors that you can't even formulate a movement strategy. 

Been a fan since Big Red One, but the writing's on the wall.  Can wait for Titanfall so I can play a real shooter again.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 7:08 PM
            • Test #1
              14. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

They don't give a ****.  They already got your money.  Just don't buy anymore DLC or sequels.  They ignored the lag and hit detection complaints that BO2 had throughout it's entire lifespan, so they aren't going to start caring about the fanbase now.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 7:10 PM
              • Test #1
                15. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

I call this Black Ops 3.  Its got to be the worst game in the series.  I am mostly tired of all the hackers runnng around with all perks and invisible.  Its time for IW to start cleaning house and deleting those accounts.  This is the last COD game i ever buy.  I think the days of the multiplayer shooter games are fading.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 7:36 PM
                • Test #1
                  16. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Compared to the previous games, this game is an absolute mess. All of these issues that people have spoken about on this thread is nothing new to the franchise. As a matter of fact, it has gotten to the point where these issues are simply inexcusable. Saying that some of these issues will always exist is simply unacceptable and they should be held to a higher standard than the usual bs they push out the door each year. How is it simply some coincidence that they continue to have the shoot first and die bs, get shot around corners, bullets not registering, etc. so frequently? This is the only fps where these issues seem to pop up so many times, and even though Activision is well aware of this, they still push these travesties out regardless. You would have to think that these acts are intentional because there has apparently been no effort to remove quickscoping (like they said they were going to do) and the connection is still bad, if not worse, than the previous COD's. F Call of Duty.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 7:56 PM
                  • Test #1
                    17. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

well you are going to keep on hearing it as long as you camp, camper.

Last Edited: Dec 6, 2013 4:14 AM
                    • Test #1
                      18. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

It's starting to grow on me and I really don't think it's that bad, my expectations were low going in so maybe that helped.

Spawns and hacked lobby's need to be fixed, but overall I'm impressed.

Last Edited: Dec 6, 2013 2:25 PM
                      • Test #1
                        19. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Asking these questions will guarantee you two things:

1- Positive responses

2- Negative responses

My Response: Its another COD game that changed things around for the better.

Last Edited: Dec 6, 2013 6:45 AM
                        1 2 3 4 Previous Next