1 2 3 Previous Next 180 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 6:47 PM by Firesens RSS

CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

XxKillerKev77xX

Our clan has figured out how all these clans are boosting CP. CLAN WARS IS NOT FAIR ANYMORE CLANS ARE USING 12 PEOPLE AND BRINGING ALL OF THEM INTO THE SAME LOBBY AND THEN AFTER THE GAME STARTS ONE OF THE TEAMS QUIT AND THE OTHER TEAM WINS IN 10 SECONDS. THEY ARE GETTING 6 WINS EVERY 30 SECONDS AND WE ARE HERE WORKING OUR ASSES OFF TO WIN IN CLAN WARS. PLEASE FIX THIS IMMEDIATLY SINCE THERE IS ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT IN CLAN WARS. THE CLAN CHEATING IN OUR DIVISION IS CALLED  [Removed by Moderator]. OUR CLAN IS WGG  WE GOTTA GUN. PLEASE KICK THEM OUT SO WE CAN FINISH WINNING. THANK YOU

• 1. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
          andynewns

Have you ever actually tried to get 2 teams into a lobby not in a private match ? Near on impossible unless there is something I have missed .

• 2. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
            XxKillerKev77xX

THEY DID IT WITH 11 AND ONE OF OUR CLAN MEMBERS WAS IN THE GAME TO WATCH IT. I DONT KNOW HOW THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THEM ALL IN THE SAME GAME BUT ONCE THEY GO AND LOOK AT THEIR STATS AND THEIR GAMES THEY ARE GONNA SEE HOW THEY ARE DOING IT. WE WERE UP BY 10 CP THIS MORNING AND NOW WE ARE DOWN BY HUNDREDS TONIGHT AND THEIR CLAN IS NO BIGGER THAN OURS. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THAT MANY POINTS THAT FAST WITHOUT CHEATING. ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT IN ONE OF THE CLANS DOING THIS??? WE WATCHED THEM ON THE APP JUST TAKE OVER EVERY NODE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES????

• 3. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
              XxKillerKev77xX

SO OUR CLAN GOT 12 PEOPLE TOGETHER AND WE FOUND OUT JUST HOW EASY IT IS TO JOIN A GAME WITH 12 PEOPLE, WE DID IT IN HARDCORE DOMINATION ONCE JUST TO PROVE HOW EASY IT IS AND TO KEEP OUR CLAN RECORD LEGIT. PLEASE FIX THIS FAST.

• 4. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

I can confirm this exploit is happening.  They were taking back nodes faster than the length of actual games.

You aren't going to be getting 10-15 wins within seconds of each other unless you are using this exploit.  Even if every player from their clan was playing, the length of games would make node recovery take more time.  We had 10 dudes on and we were winning every game, and even at our best on a small map, 5 minutes per game is the best you'll probably see.  Not 30 seconds.

It really is baffling, since Call of Duty is known for being a community of cheaters, hackers, modders, and exploiters.  Something needs to be implemented that nullifies any wins against your own clan.  This seems like common sense to me, but I guess I'm expecting too much from a multi-million dollar organization.

• 5. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                  XxKillerKev77xX

YA YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER WE INVEST THE AMOUNT OF MONEY WE DO IN CALL OF DUTY THAT WE WOULD ATLEAST GET A FAIR SHAKE WHEN IT COMES TO COMPETING FOR REWARDS AND MAKING THE GAME FAIR. ITS BAD ENOUGH THE PATCHES AND CLAN DETAILS DONT EVER WORK BUT NOW WE CANT EVEN COMPETE IN CLAN WARS WHICH IS WHAT EVERYONE WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT IN THIS GAME. IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH WHEN I SPEND 2 DAYS PLAYING DAY IN AND DAY OUT SO THAT OUR CLAN CAN GET SOME COOL STUFF AND THEN THIS STUPID CRAP HAPPENS. AFTER HOW MANY YEARS OF THIS GAME AND NEW GENERATIONS THEY STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT.  UNLESS THEY GET ALL THIS HACKING AND CLAN BOOSTING AND INVISIBLE PEOPLE CRAP FIXED IM DONE SPENDING MY HARD EARNED MONEY GETTING RIPPED OFF.

• 6. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                    difederican80

They probably will not even make these fixes. They have not even fixed app issues. They have not fixed any of the major issues. My clan is winning our war right now and we are working so hard to keep it because you can tell clans are using this method to boost. I even have to Xbox One and they are doing it there on dedicated servers. And how do we report these cheaters? We can't at all cause there lobbies are full of there clan mates who are not going to turn them in. When is this stuff going to be fixed? Will it ever be fixed? So aggravated right now I personally don;t think they will be wasting anymore time, resources, or money on Ghost on the 360 since they all ready made there millions on this unfinished game. why even release the game on the 360 if they were going to crap out on its community!

• 7. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                      theenemyhatesme

By far the best reply LONOGOTTAGUN

If there is some way to detect if you are playing any of your clan members then it would be on point. But in the end they can always kick those 6 players and let them do it. But, with that being said the "Player/Memberlist cap" implementation would stop half the cheaters. Not allowing people to be added during a clan war.

I support this thread.

• 8. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

Bumping this thread because this is a pretty serious issue.

• 9. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                          J0shyp00

I think something that they could do to fix this problem that is possible is make it so if a clan member of the same clan is on the other team it would cancel out the win for all the clan members in that game

1 2 3 Previous Next