1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 7:41 AM by zingaa RSS

Clan Wars Cheating

Clan Wars has clearly not been stress tested enough due to players boosting their wins by joining friends game ware they have 6 on one team and 4 on the other and win games in 30 secs or less or for-fitting, and again nothing being done about it and are cheat boosting almost 100 + cp a night with very little play time.

Removed by Moderator

The above video shows clear boosting, and on top of that it works in many separate game modes..

Its bad enough not doing any thing about the perk hack and weapons hack but ruining clan wars as well is just unfair allot of people have spent days grinding or playing really hard to keep up with cheaters and nothing i mean nothing is being done about it. They will keep their wins and move on to the next division leaving the people who legitimately played with nothing but twiddling their thumbs and wasted time.

You should award 0 game wins for clan wars if the same clan member joins on the opposing team its that simple.

I am genuinely disheartened and angry at the above facts and not only have you let your selves down but your community as well allowing cheaters and bug abusers to take advantage of the flawed current system

Message was edited by: codblackice

• 1. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
          codblackice

The link was removed because Naming-n-Shaming is prohibited on our boards.

Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

CODBlackIce | Global Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops II & Ghosts

• 2. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
            rankismet

Listen... cheaters are gonna cheat.

Report in game.

Notify @beachheadstudio .

It sucks... but that's life.

• 3. Re: Clan Wars Cheating

ive seen this before myself. they have the majority of the slots filled up with their own clan and then the ones that aren't on the full 6 man team throw the game. I understand there is nothing that can be done about it, im just glad that the unlocks that I have gotten were done legit and that I didn't have to stoop to that level. but alas, welcome to online competitive games with no ability to moderate every little thing. people will do as they have always done.

• 4. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
                gzowner1

Just goes to show how pathetic they really are. Adults acting like kiddies because they dont have the balls to play the game right. I ran into a few clans that are already 10th with 2 days play. I reported them on the spot and backed out. Hope they do something real fast before the real kiddies get on in a few short weeks.

• 5. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
                  toby_jugs

had this sort of thing happen yesterday but a bit different

we had a five man team and were playing clan wars on hckc, another clan joined and then shortly after a 'random' filled our 6th spot.

it wasn't till about half way through the match that we noticed what was going on lol.

the random guy was constantly and purposefully shooting at our team ,getting friendly fire penalties and giving our positions away.

he finished 0-19 lmfao, it was close but we still won.

so if you cheating ,scabby ars3d mofo's are reading this................. you got pwned failers.

• 6. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
                    rankismet

gzowner1 wrote:

Just goes to show how pathetic they really are. Adults acting like kiddies because they dont have the balls to play the game right. I ran into a few clans that are already 10th with 2 days play. I reported them on the spot and backed out. Hope they do something real fast before the real kiddies get on in a few short weeks.

Presume you're talking about individuals being 10th... my clan is almost rank 17.

Some peeps have no moral compass... I blame their parents.

And before the "it's just a video game" crowd chimes in... no kidding.

• 7. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
                      DalekonDrugs

To be more constructive instead of posting the same stuff people post, name and shaming is not allowed for obvious reasons because it makes us as bad as the person you are shaming, however the low lifers you are reporting deserved to be punished and I do support the idea of a another report system being in place.

• 8. Re: Clan Wars Cheating

I don't want to see a ban on clan members being able to join opposing teams. I don't boost and I don't give my clan mates an easy time of it. They will try just as hard to beat me as they would any other enemy team.

The difference is that at least when we oppose each other, we play the game properly and go for the objective rather than the best hiding spot.

We play fairly and we deserve the points.

Yeah you should report boosters (if you see them), but don't assume that someone is boosting because their clan tags match.

• 9. Re: Clan Wars Cheating
                          toby_jugs

erm....

safer to assume that they are in my opinion

1 2 3 Previous Next