10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2013 11:05 AM by Gijls88 RSS

LOOKING FOR A GHOST CLAN PS3!

Dream_1300

Hey im Dream_1300 im looking for a ghosts clan on PS3. Prestige 2, K/D 1.16, always active + mic Hola at me and decide ^^  Game style? e.g. S&D, Hardcore ... doesn't matter, I can play everything   PSN: Dream_1300 - invite!

• Re: LOOKING FOR A GHOST CLAN PS3!

Be done to make a clan instead?

Hey there I have a clan called R3AP3RS we are looking for people that like to play mostly in the evenings CST and have fun. Sent you an invite let me know if you are interested. =)

I sent you an invite to x_DarkPassengers. We just started. Let me know if interested

Dream -

[GDAM] - Gods Among Men -

We are an active level 16 clan looking to recruit ACTIVE players, or possibly absorb smaller clans for Clan Wars advantages. We came 2nd place in Platinum first Clan Wars, and 3rd in Gold in 2nd Clan Wars. We greatly reduced the size of our clan to 45 members, 20 of which being very active [online a few hours daily]. A lot of us have been playing together since MW3, through OPS 2, and now on to Ghosts, so we're a close-knit clan.

We are an open clan as far as standards, but looking for 1+ KD and 1+ W/L ratio. Our primary matches consist of anything HARDCORE - mostly Hardcore KC. We are only recruiting players that are:

1. Active

2. Know how to work as a team [mic strongly encouraged for clan chat - we help each other and work as a unit]. We both R&G and hold down positions.

3. looking to play with the REST of the clan, ESPECIALLY during Clan Wars. If you're online, we want you in a lobby with other clan members either taking or defending nodes - not off playing non-Clan Wars matches by yourself - we will kick you.

4. Versatile. We play majority Hardcore matches - but need people who can also play softcore ie Blitz, Hunted, Cranked etc... for Clan Wars.

Potential mergers - absorption:

Small clans may be considered who enjoy playing with us for Clan Wars purposes. Where we lack as far as playing time in Clan Wars is during the day and later night/early morning [until 5pm USA EST and after 11pm USA EST]. Our clan members work/take classes during the day.

For more information - contact on PS3 - agolffball

or email GodsAmongMenGDAM@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from potential recruits.

CJHouston

FraggedNlogo_zps6094d8f3.png

United Gamer Alliance

UGAlliance is a gaming community/clan looking for members who’d like to join. UGA has just opened shop and has a Division for CoD: Ghosts specific. I was with my previous clan for over three years and wanted to open a new clan with the help of my friend Corvo. Together we are wanting to provide other “like-minded” members a place to call home for their CoD: Ghosts needs. We also have plans to have at least three game nights per-week. This is to have a scheduled time to meet outside of your busy life and have time to bond and have fun.

FAQ:

Q) What games do we support?
                  A) We support only CoD: Ghosts GTA V and Battlefield 4

Q) Does UGAlliance play other games than Division based games?
                    A) Yes, we play The Last of Us (wanting to turn this one into a division) as well as Bad Company 2. We’d like to fit BO2 and BF3 in as well.

Q) Is UGAlliance a structured type of clan?
                  A) Yes, UGA is a structured clan with a CoC like the military uses. This has proven to be the best way for a clan to be successful and keeps members active. This also gives members a chance to rank up and lead their very own squad.

Q) Why are there Game Nights?
                  A) As most gamers are parents, servicemen in the military, or full time students, this gives us a chance to schedule days and times to meet up and play online together as a team.

Q) Are there squads or teams?
                  A) Yes, we have squads for each division we have in UGAlliance. Each squad will have their own scheduled game nights.

Q) what are UGA requirements for joining?
                  A) All members MUST have a mic and use it, be mature, and be at least 16 years or older.

Q) What systems does UGAlliance support?
                  A) UGAlliance only supports PS3 and will open up a PS4 side later in 2014.

If interested please visit http://www.ugalliance.com/

Join xDEMONxNINJASx. we are a small clan as we just started. there is still room for leadership within our clan. Message me at the clan name or LOUD--NINJA on the PS3

We play all game modes

Deicide70

if your 21 or older from the usa minds of evil r looking for players message ssmokinjoe on psn