4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 12:08 PM by jjls RSS

360 preorder "Ghost" didnt transfer to Xbox1,

IE, my Simon ghost mask, the only way it works is if I put it on the soldier while logged onto my 360 then shut down 360. Log onto xbox1 then the guy will be wearing it. Its never in the inventory. Same with Ajax mask, Riley, patch & Background. Whats the problem. Its under my cod account so it should be there. I havent come across free fall map in forever ether. Its never in a TDM or KC lobbies. I am assuming I have to be under a special lobby but I cant tell on my Xbox1. Please help this is incredibly frustrating to do over & OVER each time.

Latest reply: on Dec 12, 2013 12:08 PM by Replies: 4 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: 360 preorder didnt transfer to Xbox1,

Hello jjls,

Thanks for posting!

If you can, please try to delete the DLC from your 360 version of the game. Once you have done that, load up your Xbox one, and once again, delete the DLC but this time around, go ahead and re-install the content to the Xbox One.

Let me know how this works!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2013 12:11 PM
            • Test #1

How would I reinstall the DLC since it was a gamestop code, Im refering to Simon mask. I really dont want to loose that if this doesnt work. I also asked Monster the simular question as the stuff I got from entering the codes dint transfer ether unless I  do the same. They told me to talk to you, Activision. Side Q, How do you get the Ajax mask? I beat the campaign on Veteran & didnt get any mask unlocked.

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2013 5:02 PM
            • Test #1

Do you play HC only? I'm pretty sure Freefall is only in the Moshpit.

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2013 1:49 PM
              • Test #1

I got everything fixed but the "Simon mask". Which was a Gamestop pre order code that can only be used once.It doesnt have its own dlc to delete or reinstall. So I dont know what to do there. That might be on your guys end there.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 12:08 PM