1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 60. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
        nicedrewishfela

You realize that "complaints" have nothing to do with it... right? It is about metrics, statistics, and weapon balance.

YouTube should not dictate how the game plays for the overall population.

• 61. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
          jedi429

teanah wrote:

Hacking/Cheating: We have a dedicated Online Security department enforcing our online code of conduct for Call of Duty: Ghosts [click here]. This team is actively banning cheaters, cleaning up the leaderboards, and fixing hacked stats. The development team is fixing hacks and exploits as we find them. Please refer to the patch notes for a list of security fixes we’ve already addressed [click here]

Does this mean they will no longer be banning innocent players who get put into hacked lobbies?

Teanah

• 62. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Will we see hardcore search and destroy on ghosts ?????????????????????

• 63. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Actually it needed a nerf, but I agree that it should still be stronger than auto guns. That being said, the best thing to do would be to give the gun even less recoil, that way it becomes more about aiming, which is what burst guns were about anyways.

• 64. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Would really like to see modes that can be used more for groups of people that want to play together.  Gun game, Sticks and Stone and being able to make your own would be nice.  Not sure if I am missing something, but in the "my modes" they are all locked and I can't make anything like I did in BO2. 

• 65. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                  TinyLittleTimmy

Head glitching! People can't shoot bullets out of their eyes! If your gun is behind a wall then your bullets should hit a wall! Too many people only pop their head up over a wall/stairs then kill you with their laser eyes. If their body and gun aren't in the room for me to shoot then their bullets should not be allowed in there with me either!

Off the grid should only work if you are moving. The same for incog. They are both overpowered. Everyone is using off-the-grid making wire-tap and sat coms completely useless. Many are taking advantage of this and standing still practically the whole match.

Amplify should let you hear crouched players walk around especially when they have stalker.

Dead silence completely cancels amplify until players are already stabbing you in the back, but its only supposed to make footsteps sound softer, amplify should make them sound normal again. For players without amplify complete silence is fine. One perk should cancel out other to have a balance, so basically dead silence is overpowered.

The riot shield doesn't work at all. 2-3 bullets and I'm dead. Plus with the lag, you can't really tell where players are, it looks like they are right in front, but nope on the kill cam I see they were at a 45 degree angle shooting me in the back, maybe the coverage should be better to compensate for lag, and it should at least take a full clip to destroy from the front.

Discrepancies on bullet penetration at different angles. Many times I can drill a wall with a high power weapon but no bullets go through, zero hit markers, then they shoot back at a different angle, just a few shots with their SMG and kill me. It seems that no bullets should penetrate external concrete or brick walls ever. The same for see through items such as metal bars protruding from a broken concrete wall, bullets will easily come out but they won't go in. This promotes head glitching campers of a different type. Walls should have the same degree of penetration no matter the angle of penetration, or no penetration at all from either side.

Please remove the crazy loud guitar riffs every time I do something. The blood coming ears can't be very healthy. Thanks for the mute all but party that sticks the whole game though. That is awesome! However, we need a way to turn down the in-game announcer's voice volume, it is just as annoying! "losing b, captured b, incoming, we're losing, we're leading" blah blah. All stuff that I can see on the screen at all times. Completely pointless. Now I really wish I could mute that guy! The same goes for the begin round music and near-end round. It is way too loud! Even with my mic up we can't talk over it. Heck I'm even using headphones, yet the guitar riffs and announcer are so loud my teammates can even hear it echo over to the mic. Now that's way too loud!

It's just my opinion but if think dead-eye takes up too many points.

Also opinion, there's too much kick on the hybrid thermal scope, when in thermal mode it kicks way up, even if I tap-fire single bullets, but flip over to the regular holographic site and it works great like a red dot. It seems the a higher zoom should increase accuracy with the thermal not decrease it.

The other thing is more colors please! I wish I had a dollar for every gray player I see standing in front or laying on top of all the gray rubbish on the floors or walls, flat out in the middle of an open space standing still, if they don't move they might as well be invisible.

When someone on my team calls blocks electronics why do I have to suffer through the white screen too.

And I think most of us can agree on a little more health.

Also, when can we expect to start playing on dedicated servers?

ADDED:

I played the new Heavy Duty game mode, and I still get killed with 1 bullet from SMGs in my spawn even with ICU & ballistics vests, so what's the difference?

• 66. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Please make recoil significantly better on Marksman rifles......

right now they are way too weak compared to snipers, recoil way too high to compete with assault rifles. practically useless.

but don't the devs realize that time to kill overall in this game is simply too fast? assault rifles are too crazy because of this. if you nerf silenced sniping, they will stand very little chance again assault rifles.

• 67. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Prrhaps try fix the fact I csnt even access operations?

• 68. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

New game mode: We are in the process of adding a new Heavy Duty playlist that increases player health.  We would love to hear your feedback on this new mode, so make sure to try it out.

So T-NUH, tell me this, your working on a new Heavy Duty playlist, with more health......new game modes? we dont need new game modes, WE WANT OUR ORIGINAL GAME MODES BACK...why cant you bring back CTF, Demolition, hardpoint and headquarters?

these are all fast paced game modes, that Thousands if not Hundreds of Thousands of people love playing......How about you just Up the health over all....and give us The original game modes back? I dont understand how game modes that have been in the Call of Duty Series( a series that YOU "support" and are trying to "make better") Can just vanish....like they where never there....and correct me if im wrong, but nothing has been said about why they where removed.....because Cranked, is so much more of a "balanced" game mode.

• 69. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Please don't forget to add more gamemodes for Hardcore playlist, please!! HC CTF and HC Demolition, add those. Besides, Ghosts' maps are large and more suitable for Objective-Gamemodes like CTF.
                          I'm sure CTF would be perfect in Ghosts, especially with these maps.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next