1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

maybe snipers just arent for you if you go negative all the time....

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:44 PM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Any news about new/upcoming Micro DLC? The wolf micro DLC and Festive weapon camo pack was an amazing release. I am hoping for new uniforms and possible purchasable armor for the Juggernauts.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:47 PM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Thank you teanah thats all i can say xoxo

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:51 PM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

You guys should add Cranked to the Hardcore menu.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:52 PM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

I really like the improvements you will be making to the sniper rifle, I feel that this will improve the fairness of the game, but what about the discussion on the whole riot shield/ C4 combo and adding a delay to when the C4 can be detonated for instance like the IED

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:53 PM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

kywiser wrote:

New game mode: We are in the process of adding a new Heavy Duty playlist that increases player health.  We would love to hear your feedback on this new mode, so make sure to try it out.

So T-NUH, tell me this, your working on a new Heavy Duty playlist, with more health......new game modes? we dont need new game modes, WE WANT OUR ORIGINAL GAME MODES BACK...why cant you bring back CTF, Demolition, hardpoint and headquarters?

these are all fast paced game modes, that Thousands if not Hundreds of Thousands of people love playing......How about you just Up the health over all....and give us The original game modes back? I dont understand how game modes that have been in the Call of Duty Series( a series that YOU "support" and are trying to "make better") Can just vanish....like they where never there....and correct me if im wrong, but nothing has been said about why they where removed.....because Cranked, is so much more of a "balanced" game mode.

This plus more HC modes. Overall good to see some communication though.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:56 PM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

cod wasnt made for people to get paid on youtube for their 1 sniping game they had a 360 no scope

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:56 PM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

lol. I like that idea. Although, playing cranked is one of my favorite past time during this last 2 days. I noticed that you can kill enemies faster while cranked adding it to the hardcore menu will really be... fun to try.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 2:57 PM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Nice to have an update and see IW is working on improving the game.

Even though the whole IW team must be drunk on whine from the forums.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 3:01 PM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

How about fixing things people have been asking for since day one?

1. Give an option to turn off music in game

2. Give an option to turn off 3p

3. Give an option to make planting the bomb silent

4. Give an option to turn health to 150%

5. Make blast shield work against danger close

6. Fix lag with cod esports rules enabled

7.  Allow saving game modes to actually work

8. Add theater mode

9.  Fix the vmr sight red dot and the tracker sight iron sight and give them recoil

10.  Add switching sides in domination

The sad part is blackops 2 had all these things since day one..... How many years does it take before you can make a game right?  Once titanfall comes out it will be that game and treyarch that take over and your game won't be purchased anymore because you never listen to people ask for the simple things.  Do you not see that nadeshot has over 300,000 supporters? This 1% of the population that plays competitive call of duty is a lot more than 1% now.... Keep ignoring the competitive players and if titanfall actually listens to us then you will lose thousands of players and a ton of money.  

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 3:06 PM
                          1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next