1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 219 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 7:28 AM by Shadowdeath87 Go to original post RSS
      • 210. Re: Ghosts Q & A

When are you bringing CTL, DEM and HQ back? It's like you gave us socks for Xmas and people are getting bored with only having limited quality MP game modes to play.

We want our classic fan favorite modes back ASAP!

• 211. Re: Ghosts Q & A

A copy paste from my other thread.

So something has gone horribly wrong with networking in Ghosts, I was under the impression Ghosts match making was being tweaked to be based on cable length, networking, number of hops etc.

Now I am based in Sydney, Australia, so I expect to play against people from Australia or NZ and that is it, for some reason China, Thailand, Korea, Japan and Singapore all connect to Australian lobbies, now a quick FYI Australia is physically 4800-5100 miles away from China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, Singapore, there should be NO REASON ever to have had any of those countries ever connect to Australian lobbies.

These connections have been the biggest issue in the last 3 titles so far, when they join the lobby, the netcode over compensates and adds a horrible delay to Australian users and even world wide when the same situation is replicated in their area.

Please region lock match making, or fix the amount of delay those users add, its unfair and is turning away players from your game.

• 212. Re: Ghosts Q & A

I play CoD form CoD2 and all of pro players used headsets, it's the fourth most needed part for pro playing right after console (PC), gamepad (mouse) and TV (monitor). The word "soundwhore" came from silly noobs which want to play public or something called by IW "Clan War" (In fact it havent seen real clan war even from a train). In the MLG (real clan wars) SnD music starts to play in most important part -  30 seconds after round starts and I can't hear even my teamates. I know the game have worst issues than this, but this one is really simply to fix.

I was hoping the music will be turned off in #CODeSports mode, like it was in promod in CoD4 (MW1). Why PC have this privilegue and console not?

Can you add a one simple slider for music? Really, if I want to listen theese symphonies, and not play CoD, I'll buy the soundtrack, not the game.

I'm disapointed, starting to think about selling my XBOX, buy PC version and BUG the in-game useless music on my PC.

Best regards

• 213. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Yes the music sucks. Can't play with it blasting in your ears. Black Ops 2 had an option to lower the music volume. Maybe IW needs to ask treyarch how to get players this option.

• 214. Re: Ghosts Q & A

-When will add Cranked Hardcore game mode?

-When will release a fix to correct the number of frames per second very low on PC?

• 215. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Are you ever going to answer these questions?

• 216. Re: Ghosts Q & A

They said they were "compiling" the questions like 2+ weeks ago but I never saw a thread, video, or link to the answers.

• 217. Re: Ghosts Q & A

1 week later and still nothing...

• 218. Re: Ghosts Q & A

more than 1000000 in a week, give them some time

• 219. Re: Ghosts Q & A

I love the new Onslaught dlc, only one problem i can't use the Maverick in offline MP could you change that in the next update. if you can use the Peacekeeper offline in BO2 then surely you should be able to use The Maverick offline in Ghosts please take this into consideration