19 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2013 5:17 PM by tyrsson_dev RSS

No Unlocks???

My clan won the clan war by a LONG shot and we don't have any of the unlocks... What's going on? Does it need to update or something?

• Test #1
          Re: No Unlocks???

YEA IT USUALLY TAKES 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU SEE WHAT YOU GOT.

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2013 1:01 PM
          • Test #1

our clan was promoted from bronze to silver during carcas war.

we came in 1st place with 123CP.

5 min after it ended i went on app to show unlocks and there were none.

now i look at clan page,clan war summary it says THIS CLAN IS NOT Registered IN A clAn war.

unreal.

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2013 1:25 PM
            • Test #1

In a "normal" week, the unlocks came the Tuesday mid day (24 hours later) after a clan war ends.

After every clan war ends, EVERYONE sees the message that your clan is not participating in a clan war. If you have a phone that supports the on going updates, it shows you the past campaigns under clan wars. And your ranking. (Retroactively fixed from the previous patches which showed nothing).

That doesn't mean you weren't in a clan war, it just means one is not running right this second. CALM DOWN FRANCIS!

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2013 9:51 PM
                • Test #1

no its different this time, and also has anyone got the emblem unlocks from the first clan war yet ?

seems like the more we go with this clan war stuff the worse it gets.

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2013 10:01 PM
                    • Test #1

Yes - I got the unlocks from the first clan wars AND the second clan wars.

It's not worse. The App gets better. The only thing that this round kind a sucked was the diminishing point value on points after captures. It favored the EU gamers WAAAAYYY too much.

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2013 10:05 PM
                  • Test #1

Can anyone help? I've won two clan wars in platinum division and received the patches to say that I have won both clan wars, but after the Caracus  clan war the app is now registering my clan as second in the Oahu clan war, despite the fact that I received the reaper gun camo and Oahu clan winning patch?? It also means that the reaper mask has not unlocked. please respond.

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 4:18 AM
                    • Test #1

So there are 6 members in our clan, and out of those 6 I am the only one who has unlocked the Body Count Merc. I think it's broke!

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 9:09 AM
                      • Test #1

Yep official word from a member of Beachhead via twitter is that its bugged out and they are working on a fix.

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 2:09 PM
                          • Test #1

We of the Riotous Ronin have won two wars in the platinum division (the first and latest) and none of us have received the body count merc hood yet. Additionally, we unlocked the full sweep emblem in the first war (app even shows it is unlocked) though I can't use it in the clan editor because it shows up locked there. Sigh.

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 2:42 PM