15 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2013 10:36 AM by xXShowstopper420Xx RSS

Looking for a clan

Looking for a clan that is very active and good i have 6 other people with me we all have over 8.00 w/l and over 1.9 k/d we dont dashboard and dont hack/cheat would want a clan like this also  .Looking for a clan that wins the clan war we are very active and want to win and not get second place again.When we play we usually win all the time our win % is over 87% hope to hear from someone and we all play on ps3.

• Re: Looking for a clan

We are xbox 360/one but clan wars are cross platform now.  We have a lot of good talented players that play often and play to win.  We dominated the 1st clan war but when clans started boosting and cheating we went 2nd in our last clan ware due to the fact that the clans we were facing had double the members as us.  Currently we have 50 members but looking to grow so that we can dominate again in clan wars.  If interested hit me up clan info is below.

HAVOC_ELITE is now recruiting.  We are currently looking for active members that play on a regular basis.  We are competitive and above all play to win, if this is something that you’re looking for hit me up on XBL HAVOCxTayLeNa.

All recruits looking to join can also apply on our website havocelite.enjin.com. Username on website must be your gamer tag as this is how you will be listed as a member once accepted.

·         Clan Level 16

·         50+ Members

·         Must have a K/D of 1.0+

·         Must have a mic

·         Clan Tag HOAX(HavocOverAllXistence)

·         Available to participate in Clan Wars

·         Flexible to play both HC and Core during Clan Wars

“Wreckin Havoc”

“Havoc Over All Xistence”

You seem to be the type of person I have been looking for.  My clan is on the PS3.  You can check out the roster on the app just search playah8trz.  We almost always play hardcore team deathmatch and when it comes to clan wars we dominate the hardcore modes.  We are a level 16 clan and we were placed in the platinum division for the last war.

Anyway, we are looking to add some core players and with your group of players I can get you some leadership in the clan and you can grow the core side of the clan.  Anyway, if you are interested let me know here or you can visit our site and message me on our forums.

we are clan Rise2KILL we are qualifying for clan wars in London GOLD DIVISION we came in first in silver last time and are rising to plat

we have total of 71 people pretty  much 1-2 partys threw whole days we are interested in active players and ofcourse trying to get as many as possible 1KD +

so join us if your interested we have great leaders chil

we are OMOST lvl 16 clan join us are gamers tag is R2K

are clan name is Rise2KILL we have 5 general lieutenents + me the general join us if your interested

also people not active for 2 days or more are kicked unles they have a great reason so join us for the next clan wars !!!!!!!

PuRe Evolution Gaming would love to have you guys join us.

We compete in clan wars and although we are fairly new we certainly hold our own.

Swing via the site at purevolutiongaming.com we are not one of these clans that demand site activity etc we just have the site for those that want to use it and also as a place to work out strategies for ingame. We can have a chat see if you like what we offer.

See ya there.

Leader of REBL and are looking for PSN players to join our clan. We are level 11 right and need people who like to play and are willing to play clan wars. We are all xbox 360 and need PSN players. If interested let me know.

Ashes of the Innocent

PlayStation 3/4

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

SOUTHERN KILLAS

Sup guys,

Southern Killas is an active non-competitive clan who still wins. We mostly play TDM

Clan details: Clan K/D-1.47

Clan win%-72%

Clan Level-15

If you're interested you must be 21 or older, mature and have a 1.2 k/d or higher. All members must pass a two week tryout period and clan members will take a vote. Interested players must friend request GAGator69, jcast5150 or gutblaster07 labeled "tryout." Blank requests will be overlooked. Thanks and Good luck.

Sup dude, I am the leader of Klutch Killas. We are a 2x platinum division champs. We have 19 members, are level 17. Last clan war we had over 365cp dominating 8 nodes. We need players that are active daily, have a mic, and know how to win. If interested send me a message to psn: GiJLS1988 in subject put "clan".

SomeDude. Hit us up man, check out our roster were stacked. We win clan wars, its almost automatic.  We have 20-35 online a night on the PS3, everyone actively plays. As I only recruit people with positive KD and high play time. I'm working on building the PS4 roster now as our PS3 Roster is pretty stacked, but if you got the players you say then I'll make an exception.

Clan Name: EPIC Company

Clan Tag: [EPIC]

Platinum Division.

Clan Level: 19 almost 20.

Add: EPIC_Razzle_

Hey somedude, we are One-Gaming.  We are lvl 14 Gold tag Clan.  We won our last Clan Wars by over 130 points.  We should be in Plat Div this next Clan Wars and are looking for team-based, active players who play the objectives. 

Feel free to send me a msg on xbox 360 or xbox One gamertag TitusEpic

Hope to see you online!

HEY SO YOU ARENT ON THE XBOX 360 ?

[IDMT] IDontMissTwice is a UK based clan with a couple of US members and is looking for new recruits to help out in clan wars. We have been placed in the platinum division and have already won 1 clan war. We also participate in MLG and in Clan Battles frequently.

Clan Stats:

Members: 54+

Clan K/D: 1.74

W/L Ratio: 76%

Level: 21

Division: Platinum

- K/D 1.5+

- You must have a microphone

- You must be active on the website as we frequently post news and events about the clan

We currently have active members on both the PS3 and PS4 but we are looking for more PS4 members!

To join visit our website: idmtelite.com and fill out an application form at the top recruitment tab

Alternatively you can also add: Sum-Zero on PSN and send a message that you want to join.

Give me your PSN. I have 44 members in H2K. Most  play on PS4. We could use a PS3 divison. We still have a few members on ps3.Send big_boss07 a message. We have a 1.78 clan KD and a 75% win percent. Level 17 and won one clan war.

We at the SS Ninjas require more members who are willing to remain active as we go through our clan wars. We have recently won a clan war in the Platinum Division, and we hope to be better prepared for the next.

Our requirements simply consist of being friendly, being active, and being willing to help participate in the clan wars to further our chances at victory. A mic is encouraged, but not exactly required, although we do hope to party up every so often, so a mic would be an ideal thing to have.

If this interests you, then contact us by our Gamertag, or PSN listed below.

Xbox 360 - (CLOSED!)

PS3 - Showstopper420 (5 Spots Remain)