3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 12:07 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Clan Wars: Clan intake

CineDiver

I wish that once a clan war starts, that the clans are locked in and can not increase its numbers past maybe 2 to 3 members.  Why? It's not fair to a clan that is working hard around the clock to maintain their captures only to find themselves slaughtered by another clan that has doubled in size after the war is in play.  Just not fair to continue to allow this to happen.  The only repercussions are that the increased numbers will affect them in the next war and if they scale back, the members cut from the roster will loose the achievements.

It sucks to loose within the last 15 minutes by 4CP's.... will not happen again!!! OstrichSaK @mad_killa1995 [PSN] Hammtastic

• Re: Clan Wars: Clan intake
          LifeSong1

I do think there needs to be a locking down of the roster, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in here. It needs to lock in the members but not prevent the clan from recruiting.  What I mean is that clans need to always be able to recruit. But only the members in the clan at the time of the war starting are the ones that can actually contribute to the clan. Any new member's wins would NOT count toward the war as they were not in the clan at the start of the war. Also, if a member who was in the clan at the start of the war leaves, they will no longer count at all and they will not count for the clan they joined.  This prevents the clan's from boosting in size just to win but also still allows clans to continue to recruit and grow as many of them want to do.

CineDiver

I couldn't agree more with your proposal on this issue.  And yes, it is an issue.  The only part I would argue against, is that if a member leaves, the clan should be able to replace that play.  The replacement would only count if their stats where somewhat similar within a +/-5% match of the replaced clan member.  This would allow a clan to drop some dead weight and pickup a player that is actually participating, which I would deem fair.

Thanks for the input... I hope they are listening.... god knows the NSA is...

nicedrewishfela

You may get better discussion here- GHOSTS CLANS