1 39 40 41 42 43 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 400. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
        TAHA-NASSER

Thanks I just really hope they read it!

• 401. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
          350X

Its the run and gun aspect that makes people so upset that do such things, give the snipers full power and ever trick but remove the ability to fire it on the run. Snipers are suppose to find cover and camp and "snipe" figure out a fair way to only be able to use it when still and you can have all you want. Other wise it will get the most flack and nerfs.

• 402. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
            iivrruummii

Ya because on a video game people have to follow these list of made up rules.  You have to play like this, or you have to play like that.  Back when I played Halo 2 people rarely gave 2 flying s****s about how you played as long as you were not hacking or lag switching.  This gaming community keeps growing larger and larger and opinions keep getting more and more irrational.

I just cannot wait until Destiny or Titanfall comes out just so I can hear some of the COD crybabies moan about something being unrealistic in a game that is not supposed to be realistic.

• 403. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

we dont need weapon updates ! FIX THE SERVERS AND OTHER PROBLEMS FIRST    (lag , warping , freezing , hackers etc. )  Guns working just fine , that's not the issue !!!!

• 404. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                Foxhound-Pro

iivrruummii wrote:

Ya because on a video game people have to follow these list of made up rules.  You have to play like this, or you have to play like that.  Back when I played Halo 2 people rarely gave 2 flying s****s about how you played as long as you were not hacking or lag switching.  This gaming community keeps growing larger and larger and opinions keep getting more and more irrational.

I just cannot wait until Destiny or Titanfall comes out just so I can hear some of the COD crybabies moan about something being unrealistic in a game that is not supposed to be realistic.

These "irrational opinions," as you call them, are rooted in Call of Duty's "modern" history though. Weapon balancing was rooted in realistic applications of various weapons. SGs/SMGs dominate close range and so on. The community has actively attempted to redefine those rules however. Often opting instead to take seemingly unrealistic approaches to engagement and label them as "skilled" or "advanced" tactics. What you're seeing when people argue against QS and end up over-nerfing SRs through banter is an attempt to return to our roots. Call of Duty 4 didn't see much QS. It's true that QS has existed, or the ability to QS at least, since non-modern titles, but it wasn't as prominent and things made a bit more sense back then. It's hardly irrational to want a structured MP and the community has been calling for a "return to roots" for quite some time.

On that note, our game is much differently structured than Halo 2. I too played Halo 2, but that entire meta was based around controlling and acquiring power weapons. Those were the Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launchers and Plasma Swords for those that don't know. People didn't complain because you couldn't start the match and begin drag-scoping everyone unless you were in the SR playlist. With custom loadouts you need a strict meta and rule set for engagement as it only makes sense.

Just figured I'd chime in since we're reaching a point where people can't take other's opinions without overreacting. Yes, I find your opinion of 350X's opinion an overreaction.

• 405. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                  SitRepPro

In which case sniper rifles would be a OHK, regardless whether they are using a suppressor or not, to anywhere on the body.  Oh and LMGs would be much more powerful than they are.  A lot more.

• 406. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                    350X

As an avid LSAT user , ill take more of a punch

• 407. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                      Bielsalmighty

Looking at the Denkirson stats, it would seem that in order to ensure they maintain a quicker ADS speed than a QSer, AR/MR/LMG users are forced to run quickdraw. 'Must-have' perks are a bad idea in my humble opinion. Just some food for thought.

Just for everyones benefit, heres the Denkirson stats https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhNxXL3z8i1GdHptLTZXWDNMbFg2ay0yUVV 6emFFcEE&usp=sharing#gid=0 Certainly an interesting read.

• 408. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

This is a lot of talk to try save this failed PC game.  I have 6 hackers that I have reported since launch and they are still playing today. They have been reported so many times that they are now utube celebrities.  A couple of them have links in their steam profiles to hack sites.  Until I see a substantial increase in policing PC hackers, nothing will change and what you say here about hacking is generally considered as a fail.  PLEASE GET REAL AND ATTACK THE PROBLEM.  I bought 2 copies of this game and I am so regretting my purchases.  I haven't played since dec9th because of it and I'm not alone, anyone at IW look at the PC player numbers?   Pretty sad and we didn't even see a jump at Christmas like we saw with MW3 and BO2..... even the COD sheep are taking notice of how bad the hacking really is on PC and are not buying this game.

• 409. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                          smashbrolink

So when are all these new things coming to the Wii U version?
                          So far I've seen nothing indicating that we're even GETTING these things...

1 39 40 41 42 43 Previous Next