1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2014 8:32 PM by Zetadogg Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

if no one cares....why does every single CoD clan (that is legit) play on at least Gamebattles....which has adopted MLG rules?  Seems to me the competitive clans are flocking to MLG settings.  And not the pub game nonsense the game produces. 

And don't say MLG players are garbage, and they wanna play their own way, and blah blah.  Halo 2 MLG was actually televised on USA....and now has corporate sponsors, endorsements, live streams, and their gamers getting paid/backed by companies (SCUF, Redbull, etc).  People care....may not pub match all-stars like yourself....but good gamers do.

Simple fix is a separate playlist.  again... x Khufu is the GT.

• 21. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

You think you have it bad at least you do not get stuck with splitscreeners and Stupid teammates while the other team gets two clans every time you play alone. Playing team based games is a nightmare for me because of this. The Ak-12 and the remington also have to get balanced. Them guns are impossible to beat in a fair gun fight especially if they have muzzle brake. At least put some more recoil on them.

• 22. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Just because you pick up the game for fun twice a week....maybe I should of replied " anyone find it funny when you get hate mail or are 90 % avoided because you dominate the casual player" No...instead you should agree with him. A competitive style playlist would fix so many issues with this game. There are plenty of people that get upset playing clans....plenty of people get upset over certain aspects of the game. It's no secret that competitive online gaming has grown over the years. There is 1 simple solution. Make a playlist for the casual gamers or when the competitive guys just wanna let loose and have fun. Make a competitive playlist so that people can truly compete against other clans etc. The current system is flawed obviously...

• 23. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Your team can't have 6 active support squadmates at the same time.

• 24. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...
                indy56

Apart from not liking the game i still play it , however two things annoy me the most while having fits of controller crushing anger in game and that`s the dog  muttley who seems most of the time impervious to almost a full clip of bullets, i am sure there are not many dogs out there that could handle that, lol, and my biggest gripe of all is the guys running around like giant turtles with the shield on there backs, when confronted  by these numpties i will hang back until they drop the shield and shoot you, however it seems when this do happen and you can finally release a clip of bullets into them it seems they still have that magical force in front of them and they lunge into you ,yer dead, strange game,

• 25. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...
                  SPETSNAZ_MOCKBA

" ... Like someone else said earlier....you lost $60 from me for the foreseeable future, which isn't but a drop in the bucket to you.  However, you lost my support when I am asked about your company...and I feel that is worth more. ... "

Money spent. Don't like it don't play it. Why do these whiners feel compelled to come to a public forum and proclaim their grandeur "Money No More for IW"? I love ghosts, by far the best COD to date.

• 26. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

So Domination is not an option in HC? Strange.....that's all I have played is HC Dom since getting the game.....

• 27. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...
                      gotsomestars

They tried a MLG playlist in bo2 called league play , and it failed.  MLG is trash. " I'm good, but only by rules that I think I should be there"

• 28. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

What was drop zone then?

• 29. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

I'm pretty sure league play was a favorite among the community unless you were 12 years old running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Also competitive COD is growing at an exponential rate, so I think a large majority would disagree that "MLG is trash" but thanks for your idiotic input.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next