1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2014 4:50 AM by Bielsalmighty Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
        Sliktrax

Clearly i need to simplify things for people, in a nut shell i dont have a problem fullstop with tubes explosives of any kind.

I stated that in my original post, but what i do have a problem with is the blatent over powered use of cheap kills that are not in correspondence with room clearance i am talking the type of cheap trash shots on search & destroy from spawn to spawn where is the fun in that ?

Wiping out a team before the games even started, if you agree with that you are pathetic. And the same go's for team

Deathmatch and any other game type and i said & quote, "it SEEMS like they have infinate ammo or some kind of glitch exploit" because judging by the score streak i was seeing they werent dying to replenish. Thats not saying they do.

With that said why do people feel the need to twist words on this forum to try to make you seem like a complete arse ?

And i also said maybe it is a drastic measure to ban such items, but if it persists why not ? I mean if there not being used for tactical reasons there is no other use for them.

And why would i / should i set up a trophy blast shield class limiting myself on my play style, because a bunch of idiots deem it ok to fart about tubing like theres no tommorrow ?

And again its not being killed by a tube i have a problem with its the way its being done as in i swear this game is titled genre wise "Shoot Em Up" not a "Noob Em Up".

So if your not in it to play as designed or even remotely tactical why are you even on this game, as for those complaining about camping, the game title is GHOST you do the math and figure it out.

Just curious when was the last time you saw a GHOST, oh wait you didn't, i wonder why ?

• 51. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
          gotsomestars

Once again you say "why should I have to adapt?" The answer is, you don't. But if you refuse, you also give up your right to complain.

• 52. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
            NoLifeKing32

What a pathetic post, just quit the game. No one will notice.

• 53. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
              KTPhoenix

Everyone is in the game to play how they want. If you cant handle that simple truth then you might as well stop playing.

Truth is, this happens every year around the same time. Those of us who are veterans know this and prepare for it accordingly.

If you are not willing to help yourself against these people "And why would i / should i set up a trophy blast shield class limiting myself on my play style, because a bunch of idiots deem it ok to fart about tubing like theres no tommorrow ?" then you have absolutely NO RIGHT to complain about them using a certain weapon. There are counter-measures in the game, use them and quit b*tching.

As good ol' Woody Harrelson said in Zombieland "Its time to either nut up or shut up." And that is what YOU need to do. Dont come on here complaining about something that is easily avoidable just because you dont want to change your class. Just deal with it like a big boy and get over it.

• 54. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

I really wish people would stop crying about noob tubes or explosives in general! For years now I've heard people getting upset over this and asking them to be banned but they're really just mad that they got killed by it. This is a game based off modern military warfare and as such will use modern military equipment and the grenade launcher is one of them. I'll let you in on another secret: EXPLOSIVES ARE POWERFUL! Do I like being blown up by them in the game? No but I don't complain that someone is using them. It's their playing style.

By the way, most military units have explosive/demolition experts. Having been one myself I know what I'm talking about. 

• 55. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

With all of the chopper options in this game (battle hind, helo scout, and helo pilot) I choose to run with the support killstreaks and make CERTAIN I use Air Superiority. I can typically get it within the first few minutes of a match and will hold on to it until a chopper gets called in - give it a second to get in the air and then *BOOM* take it right out of the sky.....

• 56. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                    ChronoZombie

Noob tubes have a kill radius of about 3 feet, so no, they are not overpowered.  You basically need sniper accuracy while dealing with a varying trajectory.

If anything I think they need a buff.  The further they fly the more damage/radius they should have.  If I desperately fire off a grenade at a guy who came around the corner, then sure, the 3 foot radius is fair.  If I launch it across the biggest maps and through a window into a small room, everyone in that room should take the hit and probably die.  In MW 2 I could launch them from the cliff in Afghan through the slit windows in the bunker, and I was proud as hell of my grenade launcher skills.

• 57. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                      KTPhoenix

ChronoZombie wrote:

Noob tubes have a kill radius of about 3 feet, so no, they are not overpowered.  You basically need sniper accuracy while dealing with a varying trajectory.

If anything I think they need a buff.  The further they fly the more damage/radius they should have.  If I desperately fire off a grenade at a guy who came around the corner, then sure, the 3 foot radius is fair.  If I launch it across the biggest maps and through a window into a small room, everyone in that room should take the hit and probably die.  In MW 2 I could launch them from the cliff in Afghan through the slit windows in the bunker, and I was proud as hell of my grenade launcher skills.

I am a tuber but i also dont agree with that.

They are fine the way they are, they dont need a buff or nerf. The GL does the same amount of damage no matter how far it travels and that is the way it should stay (unless it is a direct impact of course).

I used to do the same thing on afghan, and the complaining i heard through my headset was music to my ears lol

• 58. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                        nuttin2say

ChronoZombie wrote:

Noob tubes have a kill radius of about 3 feet, so no, they are not overpowered. 

Feels more like 1 foot to me. And it needs to be upper torso.

• 59. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
                          nuttin2say

kstaples wrote:

it's ridiculous to die from a thermobaric tactical grenade and that running around with 3 or 4 tubes in hardcore is just plain...unplayable.

Admittedly, I haven't done HC in this game just yet. But in Core, you get two tubes per life and they do not resupply. If you get "3 or 4" per life in HC, then, yes, that might be an issue. But I find it difficult to believe they would place 150% to 200% more tubes in HC as opposed to Core.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next