1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 240 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2014 2:27 AM by SitRepPro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 200. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Remember the discussion we had earlier you actually like that I told people to stop complaining. If quickscopers came on here to complain that it was too hard I will them the same as I am telling you give it a rest and don't worry about it. All guns do something their not suppose to. How is it an exploit? How is it cheap? Of course it's not realistic this is an arcade shooter and quite frankly realism has not much business here. How is it overpowered when all the other guns are now insta-kills? All I am saying is there no point worrying about something you can't change. Because in order to get rid of it you would need to destroy the game in the process. How? You ask basically in order to get rid of it you would need to turn the Hold aim into Toggle aim basically making the game slower and awkward because you would have to hit the aim button to get out of aiming down the sight which makes killing two people impossible. If they nerf it who cares and if it stays the same who cares anti-quickscopers need to stop fighting it and quickscopers need to stop defending it give it a break and stop complaining and yes I know they provide no evidence but you don't see them attacking everything but snipers now do you?

• 201. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
          Firesens

I actually liked the fact you told someone to shut up because he was being snarky and rubbing it in that quickscoping wasn't gone even though we all saw it coming.

• 202. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Yes because I don't like rude people that complain in the process. You I respect because you didn't take the tone of other rude anti-quickscopers. So good job but if you are going to fight it do it right show evidence or proof or even statistics that way you aren't just complaining but instead showing a problem.

• 203. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
              deamonomic

there is nothing constructive in this topic, all it is, is one side saying the same things repeatedly and the other side saying their bit repeatedly. I agree with Adam, if anyone who wants QS to be changed or gone, wants to see this happen then they are going to need to put up more of an argument then has been. Thus far, after arguing with the Anti QS group so much, it always comes down to the fact that that group wants its gone simply because they dont like it, not that its a true problem.

• 204. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. This is like saying you should nerf shotguns because they're too powerful, I could use this argument against SMG's because of the amount of people that use them so much, but no, they're accepted because they're intended for close range, that's a bullshit argument, if I want to run around with a sniper and blow off your head from close range, I'm going to do it, it's the same principle except it's like I'm using a REALLY SLOW shotgun (By slow I mean after every shot, you pull the bolt out). Yes, snipers are intended for long range weapons, but should they be nerfed? No. Why? Because if CoD is following realism (which is what I'm expecting) then why should a sniper rifle that could probably take your arm clean off, close range OR long range, be nerfed to a 2-3 shot kill at close range? It makes no sense whatsoever.

• 205. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                  deamonomic

arlotte wrote:

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. This is like saying you should nerf shotguns because they're too powerful, I could use this argument against SMG's because of the amount of people that use them so much, but no, they're accepted because they're intended for close range, that's a bullshit argument, if I want to run around with a sniper and blow off your head from close range, I'm going to do it, it's the same principle except it's like I'm using a REALLY SLOW shotgun (By slow I mean after every shot, you pull the bolt out). Yes, snipers are intended for long range weapons, but should they be nerfed? No. Why? Because if CoD is following realism (which is what I'm expecting) then why should a sniper rifle that could probably take your arm clean off, close range OR long range, be nerfed to a 2-3 shot kill at close range? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I agree with you. Snipers are intended to be used for long range support. They are intended to struggle more so then the other weapon classes in other situations such as Close quarters. They however are not intended to be utterly useless outside long range.

• 206. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                    Firesens

Quick scoping isn't difficult.

• 207. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                      deamonomic

Firesens wrote:

Quick scoping isn't difficult.

its still more difficult then fighting with an SMG or AR in close quarters

• 208. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Quoted from my thread:

We have to Quickscope!!!!1111 so many SMG users killing us we have to be aggressive!!!111

If you can't snipe like you're supposed to ("Hardscoping"), it's probably because all you do is Quickscope. Play the game like it should be played, see if it's so bad, I dare you.

Take your excuses somewhere else, maybe you should try here http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200816460

• 209. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                          WKMMS

Here's another quote from your thread -

"THE BOTTOM LINE:

Quickscoping and Trickshotting isn't cool. Oppressing people who want to play the game normally isn't cool. Contain your AUTISM and take it to a private match so we don't have to deal with it. I would like to see someone from FaZe or Optic give me an actual argument, oh wait...they're all the same. Honestly I think that everyone is doing this bullcrap to boost their self esteem. Why don't you put professional Trickshotter/Quickscoper in your job resume? It'll earn you a job!

Spotting a Quickscoper/Trickshotter

Usually they have some stupid alias of a gamertag that they go by (example: Fusion Enigma, Autistic Snipes, ect).
                          NOTE: THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY COOLER.

If you were in school, would you try as hard as you can to fit in? If FaZe told you to jump of a cliff in real life, would you do it? Have some self respect for yourself and BE DIFFERENT."

People like you are what's wrong with this community, the real plague - sadly there's no way to prevent you from playing the game or publishing your disgusting, narrow-minded comments.  Do you think it's easy for families to deal with Autism? You think that it's a joke?  You think what you said makes you cool?  Which crowd are you trying to fit in with?  Here you are, someone who tries to tell us to have respect for ourselves while clearly displaying no respect for anyone else, particular those dealing with a serious medical condition,  Tell you what, I'm glad to be different - different to you. 

1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next