3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2014 6:12 AM by BkfstWidow RSS

Something weird just happened...

So I was in private match trying out new setups, and I was kicked from xbox live. I rebooted and now when I go back to private match, it says suggested number of players is 2, (it usually says 12) and it will not let me select anymore than 1 teammate or enemy. Has this happened to anybody else? I tweeted to activision assist, but am still waiting on a response. If anybody know anyway of troubleshooting this please let me know. Thanks.

filthy3627
        • Test #1
          Re: Something weird just happened...

filthy3627 wrote:

So I was in private match trying out new setups, and I was kicked from xbox live. I rebooted and now when I go back to private match, it says suggested number of players is 2, (it usually says 12) and it will not let me select anymore than 1 teammate or enemy. Has this happened to anybody else? I tweeted to activision assist, but am still waiting on a response. If anybody know anyway of troubleshooting this please let me know. Thanks.

Have you tried to clear the cache?

You also might have better luck posting this in the support section.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 2:28 PM
          • Test #1
            Re: Something weird just happened...

Hey filthy3627,

Please feel free to try rankismet suggestion of clearing your cache by following the steps listed here:

Xbox 360: How to Clear Xbox 360 System Cache

Xbox One: Restart console

You may also want try reloggining/restarting as well as reinstalling if the issue is still occurring after clearing your cache.

^MC

Last Edited: Jan 3, 2014 6:12 AM