1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2014 8:32 PM by Zetadogg Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        60. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

They are both honestly slipping on their ability to come out with a great multiplayer. Their campaigns get better with every game but their multiplayer started going down after Black Ops 1 which they still haven't recovered from. Let's hope that one rumor is true cause at least they will have three years to make a game instead of only two.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 1:58 PM
        • Test #1
          61. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Please understand that IW has NOTHING to do with those garbage games known as Black Ops. Treyarch is terrible and think the WW2 aspect of a game is entertaining, still, to this day. IW makes great games and this is actually a great multiplayer. Yes, Modern Warfare 1 and 2 are my favorite, but Ghosts does compete. Black Ops is Treyarch, please do not insult IW with that.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 2:37 PM
          • Test #1
            62. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

I said they are both slipping and it started "after" Black Ops 1 so I wasn't even saying Infinity Ward made Black Ops. They are both lacking in quality because every game before MW3 is way better in quality never had as much of the lag issues as I am having now and the spawns have also gone down hill. Their security has also been shot out of the window. 

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 2:43 PM
            • Test #1
              63. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Black ops 1 is better than any IW game.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Treyarch is terrible and think the WW2 aspect of a game is entertaining, still, to this day.

Yeah I mean that's why Black ops 1 and 2 were set in WW2... oh wait.

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 2:44 PM
              • Test #1
                64. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

So, the maps are too big, but the spawns put you too close to the action to react. Wut.

Maps are fine IMO Spawns arent bad either. Its the mindset that you need to be in the action, or sprinting full speed towards it at all times. That is what is truly ruining these games: The Community. Entitled asshats who think theyre the bees knees will complain "Overpowered! Nerf Nerf Nerf!!1" Because thats easier to change than actually learning to play like you want to win- that would make you a *Gasp* "no-life", or perhaps "tryhard" O_O

Now that I think about it, I cant stand the Idea that a few hundred thousand fools behind a t.v. might think of me as something so terrible! i think il just /ragequit

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 3:02 PM
                • Test #1
                  65. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

The problem i see with ghost is that IW have looked at battlefield and tried to resemble it... as much as i play ghost i can honestly say it is typical IW in that its a game for campers/snipers.

Activision need to take a stand on future COD developments or they are going to lose many gamers.. i have many friends that played ghosts upon launch - got 1st prestige and called time on it as they feel COD has got as far as it can go, and as much as i feel the same way i just cannot jump to another game but for how long i am not sure...

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:34 PM
                  • Test #1
                    66. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

no trust me this game is no battlefield

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:48 PM
                    • Test #1
                      67. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

No its not but its getting more and more like it...

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:56 PM
                      • Test #1
                        68. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

i don't see it

Last Edited: Jan 2, 2014 8:58 PM
                        • Test #1
                          69. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

You mean Black Ops 1, The Cold War and other missions weren't WW2 based? Learn History for one and for two... Black Ops 2 placed the END of the Cold War and a future cold war in the game. The cold war is in association with WW2. So yes, based on WW2 and scenarios, they still cannot come up with a modern game.

Last Edited: Jan 3, 2014 1:43 PM
                          1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next