1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next 897 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2014 3:38 PM by ButterflyDream Go to original post RSS
      • 380. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
        Pjhodg15

No one is saying its not a part of the game, we're saying its terrible, its so unrealistic its ridicules. COD in general is so unrealistic its ridicules, and that why I made the move to battlefield and why eventually anybody with any skill or brain big enough to understand and comprehend tactical situations will make the switch to. This is the most dislike call of duty so far and the popularity of battlefield grows immensely with every new title DICE puts out. IF lied so you guys would buy the game thinking the thing pushing you away was fixed when it wasn't.   

• 381. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
          SitRepPro

You haven't played Battlefield enough if you think it doesn't have equally as ridiculous unrealistic stuff going on.  As for tactics, Battlefield is pretty weak on that at the bottom level for a shooter, probably why it's the second biggest semi-realistic shooter.  You're probably better off with Counter Strike or Rainbow Six for that.

• 382. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
            Pjhodg15

My copy of Battlefield 4 is in the mail and I have over 6 days of play time on battlefield 3. Counter Strike and Rainbow Six arnt popular enough for me to  be put in the category with COD and Battlefield. If you really want tactics. Pick yourself up a copy of ARMA

• 383. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
              deamonomic

Pjhodg15 wrote:

No one is saying its not a part of the game, we're saying its terrible, its so unrealistic its ridicules. COD in general is so unrealistic its ridicules, and that why I made the move to battlefield and why eventually anybody with any skill or brain big enough to understand and comprehend tactical situations will make the switch to. This is the most dislike call of duty so far and the popularity of battlefield grows immensely with every new title DICE puts out. IF lied so you guys would buy the game thinking the thing pushing you away was fixed when it wasn't.  

IW never lied to me. unrealistic? so you moved to battlefield? where an enemy can eat 10+ bullets toss out a health pack and stand there and get healed... wait I think I heard about the Healomatic on CNN last night... and the revival system 2000 is amazing where in real life we dont have to worry anymore case we have paddles that resurrect you. QS is not ridiculous. What is Ridiculous is how players call something like QS unrealistic and yet they never mention the billion other things that are unrealistic. The only reason they mention QS at all and try the bs unrealistic argument is simply because they dont like being killed by a sniper

• 384. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                SitRepPro

Counter Strike is better on the PC as the Xbox version is a terrible port.  I've only played Counter Strike on the PC round a friend's house as he has Steam and I don't.  But there are still plenty of unrealistic stuff in BF.  It's just their realism is perhaps skin deep.  I'm sure there are some Youtube videos out there showing all the outrageous stuff on there.

• 385. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                  W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

they only way for me to  see  the effectiveness of a sniper was to be one.. i went into a pub match and private against bots..  i more did private so lag wasnt a factor.. and after 2 team death matches against 6 bots i looked like i was sniping all my life.. QS, pop shots, drag scopes, it was pretty easy.. it was pretty fun too, but the prob was... it was easy, i was beating out smgs and Ars no prob at cqc.. i was disappointed in how easy it was to do, i mean these are suppose to be precision weapons and there were plenty of instances i shouldnt have got the kill but i did

• 386. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

That's why so many are doing it mate because it is easy. Mostly kids too.

• 387. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                      riksterinto

Sniping against private match bots is easy street.  I can go 50-0 with a sniper against bots.  Pubs are totally different.  99% of players will play much better with a fully automatic vs a sniper in pubs.

It has very little to do with the weapon being used and much more to do with the person using it.

• 388. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                        WKMMS

It's not hard to do against poor/lesser opposition, especially if you're a moderately good player with decent accuracy.  I played TDM against some kids who were rocking lower KD than me and flat out wrecked them pretty easily with a silenced USR.  Next game I pulled out the Honeybadger and whipped them twice as hard with even less effort. Played later on against some guys who were frankly just better than me and it didn't matter what gun I used I still struggled to do well.  Quickscoping never gives you an edge over someone if you didn't already have that edge before.  I kill better players than me all the time, with every gun and I have worse players than me kill me all the time, with every gun.  Skill is in the player, not their weapon.

• 389. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                          deamonomic

W_E_A_P_0_N_11_ wrote:

they only way for me to  see  the effectiveness of a sniper was to be one.. i went into a pub match and private against bots..  i more did private so lag wasnt a factor.. and after 2 team death matches against 6 bots i looked like i was sniping all my life.. QS, pop shots, drag scopes, it was pretty easy.. it was pretty fun too, but the prob was... it was easy, i was beating out smgs and Ars no prob at cqc.. i was disappointed in how easy it was to do, i mean these are suppose to be precision weapons and there were plenty of instances i shouldnt have got the kill but i did

one word.... BOTS

1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next