1 2 3 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2014 1:16 PM by robrod RSS

IED's should be removed

IED's probably the most annoying think in call of duty ghosts, I think they should replace it with a bouncy bettey because you can actually avoid being killed by hearing it rising up the ground and to prevent death you can gone prone. Or it should be replaced with any equipment that you can escape death with.

I also think they should get ride of crouch kills required for camos because it just equals more campers and I think they should bring back demolition which was my favourite game mode.

In my opinion call of duty ghosts has the most campers than any other cods, the maps contain so many camping sports its unreal.

And are the spawns being fixed?

• 1. Re: IED's should be removed
          Epic439

I love getting ied kills. Sitrep=not getting killed by ied's.

• 2. Re: IED's should be removed
            gotsomestars

" think they should make a game only for me"

• 3. Re: IED's should be removed
              myevo8you

BlueNitro1 wrote:

IED's probably the most annoying think in call of duty ghosts, I think they should replace it with a bouncy bettey because you can actually avoid being killed by hearing it rising up the ground and to prevent death you can gone prone. Or it should be replaced with any equipment that you can escape death with.

I also think they should get ride of crouch kills required for camos because it just equals more campers and I think they should bring back demolition which was my favourite game mode.

In my opinion call of duty ghosts has the most campers than any other cods, the maps contain so many camping sports its unreal.

And are the spawns being fixed?

First off Sit Rep will stop you from getting killed from IED's AND let you know where enemies are setting up shop. This gives you TWO advantages as you KNOW where the enemy is for easier kills AND you avoid getting killed by IED's.

Now the next part I find VERY ironic.

You claim that Demolition was your favorite mode, AND you complain about campers in almost the same breath. Now, Demolition was the #1 mode for spawn trapping and camping to rack up kills, so this game with all the camping spots and more campers than any other COD as you put it, would not be very friendly to Demolition.

Basically I hear someone whining and crying because they REFUSE to use a perk that has SEVERAL benefits, and one being a stop to your problem, because you are to stubborn to change your tactics.

• 4. Re: IED's should be removed

Good idea. They should also remove guns, as they are responsible for most of my deaths. They are extremely OP, as I am too pro to die.

• 5. Re: IED's should be removed
                  Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I agree!

Those IEDs are overpowered and they have the blast radius of a nuke. There is no way to avoid them. My brain is kinda slow and when I hear it beeps, it's simply too late. The beeps are simply too fast. They should make it beep for like 10 seconds so I can safely move out of the way. People told me to adjust and use Sit Rep. Well, I refuse to use that perk. I have a tendency to run in a straight line towards those red stuff I see behind walls. It takes my attention away from the background and I get killed. Sit Rep is more of a distraction for me and don't tell me to adapt. As a casual player, I should not be subjected by this game to adapt and change my style. It is easier and preferable to have IW change the game rather than force myself to learn and adapt to the game.

• 6. Re: IED's should be removed
                    nicedrewishfela

Nope, they are my best friend. Like a big, neon sign saying "CAMPER HERE"

• 7. Re: IED's should be removed

Bet your KD is less than 1

• 8. Re: IED's should be removed
                        brsox

I dislike IEDs very much so I always use sitrep. They are practically invisible without it.

• 9. Re: IED's should be removed
                          Lucent76

They are cheap but they do what they are supposed to do.

1 2 3 Previous Next