I've moved your post into it's own discussion so that your particular issue can be addressed to avoid any confusion with another user's discussion.
It's not clear what troubleshooting steps you have already tried. If you haven't already done so, can you pleas try the following:
- Make sure the portal cable is not bound and is completely extended.
- Check to see if the portal is near any other electronic devices or other portals. If so, please move the portal away from the devices.
- Check the game disc for any scratches, fingerprints or cracks. If any smudges on the disc, be sure to clean the disc with a non-abrasive cloth. Do not use water or chemicals.
- Also, you may want to try clearing up some space by removing any data no longer in use on the SD card or on the console itself.
- Please try playing the game offline (disconnect the console from the internet) to see if the freezing occurs.
Additionally, please indicate when the freezing occurs. For example at the launch of the game, at the same point during game play (please indicate when/where), etc.
Also specify the amount of available space left on the console and if you are saving to the SD card or the console itself.
Let us know the results.
Thanks for clarifying which platform you were on. The initial post was on a Wii thread.
Can you please give us some idea of when the freezing occurs? Something that will give us a bit more information of the issue you are having? For example, after 20 mins of game play the freezing occurs or 2 mins after the game starts. The more information you can provide will help greatly.