1st let me just get this off my chest , what were you guys thinking when you made dead silence just as loud as call of duty 4s dead silence I mean during that time headsets were first coming out and you had no idea that it would change how S&D is played and you learned from it but why did you go back to it?!? so heres my list:
1) dead silence needs to be more quite to the point where its DEAD SILENT
2) make 3rd person spectating a rule setting
3) hardcore mode- put the map back on the start menu
4) when u pick the cod esports rule why is the countdown 60 seconds and why is there a loadout when it clearly says in the rules for mlg variant setting rules the " Create Default Loadouts: None" wake up!!!!
im not the only one who feels this way i guarantee you, you think im wrong make a poll
the majority of the people like fast paced games, you think they want to sit through camping games, if you dont understand why these changes will change the pace let me break it down for you
1) dead silence is mandatory in S&D and if you can still sound hoor (i know its spelled incorrectly)
do you think it will make the game more of a camping or a more rushing type? and if your part of the staff and your reading this and you have the ability or the authority to make these changes and you have no idea what sound hooring means please resign
2) 3rd person spectating- let me give you a scenario say I plant the bomb and I get into a 3p spot (a spot where im hidden but my dead team member can see over or from the side of the object im behind) do you think its fair for the guy whos trying to disarm the bomb and im already in a vantage point where my dead team mate can see the bomb? and adding on top of me sound hooring him, big disadvantage!
3) wheres the map in the start menu like you had in every call of duty you made (except WaW where you had to press up on the d-pad) i know its not a popular game type but when im playing hardcore for easy xp, do you think it would be easier or harder if i have to say hey bob where you at or hey timmy where are you at, when i can just simply pop the map up and see my teams positions and not mess up any ones focus or concentration
4) esports rule countdown and loadout- why is it 60 seconds? so your team has more to time to go over strategies? isnt the pregame lobby for that!?! and why is there a loadout explain that to me theres these little nerds who go by the rule book and slow the game down saying you forfeit the map because you have a loadout, isnt cod esports specifically for the MLG VARIANT RULE SETTINGS? ISN'T THAT THE MAIN REASON YOU MADE IT?!?!?!
For once can you pay attention and listen to the competitive gamers who are the back bone of call of duty i mean look at treyarch when thy came out with Black ops 2 they were spot on with competitive aspect of it and look how much love they got back from the community the scuf controller became more popular, twitch became more popular for cod fans, people wanted to become more competitive especially with league play and that was a smart idea and what does infinity ward have to offer, clan wars? OH MY GOD that was a stupid idea, this is the basic concept of clan wars the more people you have playing the better chance of winning REALLY!?! there is no skill involved i know you guys are trying to have your own thing but this isnt it, it seems like you rushed this game you need to bring the old staff from infinity ward back please, you turned me into a treyarch fan and im already praying for an early release for back ops 3 so please if want to push ghosts in the competitive direction start with this list THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!