1 47 48 49 50 51 Previous Next 786 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 2:33 PM by CHEFMARK72 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 480. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

I'd like longer matches, it's really hard to get KEM's on larger maps because it takes too long to run around looking for players to kill. I'll often go flawless, top of the lobby, on TDM, FFA, or KC but still not have enough kills to get a KEM.

Also a short spawn delay of like 5 seconds might be extremely helpful. There's nothing worse than being on the opposite side the map, all by yourself, killing the entire team alone, just to have all of them spawn right back beside you, run right to where you are, and kill you before you can get away and/or reload.

Dead silence is still way too overpowered, even with amplify it is impossible to hear people with dead silence.

The flinch is ridiculous.

On blitz the portals are ridiculously huge, at least 10 times larger than the graphic on the ground. You shouldn't score unless you actually run on top of the white circle. Also, I kill players all the time, get points for it, but their dead body falls into the portal and they get a point. If they are dead, they shouldn't be allowed to score!

• 481. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
          SitRepPro

You should have played from the start because Amplify was much better against Dead Silence.  Amplify is still useful to play against players who top up all their perks from elsewhere, typically speed and handling perks.  This will help defenders on objective game modes because some objective placements are placed so that it's better for me to corner camp near my own objective with Dead Silence and Amplify than pick a vantage point and use a sniper rifle or an LMG and stop opposition players from coming so close, e.g. Blitz.

• 482. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

I would like to understand some points about COD Ghosts .

What drives the development of COD is 70% focused on noobs and stuff for noobs , I live in Brazil and we are a great country selling games with BO2 could not get more fun for all players wore LMG with radar, it was terrible , now in COD Ghosts all use shell C4 + 2 more dange close , my God , why invent something? Faithful to the COD players want to have fun killing and wanting to be the best , it is very unfair to you devote to learning the game and you see someone for a camera that is a perk for the shield and throw you with a c4 immense damage .

There is a huge shower of IED , what was it ? This equipment is the worst is placed , there is no defense , there is no escape , when we damage or delay to IED , can not stand this anymore , we only have two months of play already and think about stop playing Ghosts , a combination that is used by everyone in Brazil and believe the world is shell q + 2 + C4 + Dange close the radar shield.

Perhaps this my message is not seen or iguinorada , but I 'm glad I did my duty , if those things do not change I'll stop playing COD , there are good games on the market , if things do not change all FARAM the same . Much needs to improve , I hope you can take away or diminish such explosive damage , want to have fun after a day of work, just that.

Sorry for my bad English , I used Google

• 483. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
              arcaver

With this update we can expect a fix for the Marksman Rifles right? Like how the first shot, and sometimes the 2nd or 3rd, don't register. That's going to be fixed before you start "modding" any other weapon, right?

• 484. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                nicedrewishfela

That is a real issue?

Have never had a problem with them unless I just plain miss.

• 485. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                  MuscledRMH

Teanah we want the MW2 killtimes so please please make it happen! The killtimes in core Ghosts feel like hardcore and everybody is camping and moving too careful around the map. The MW2 Killtimes were perfect! People moved around and even with the bigger maps on MW2 there was still plenty of action and fun! Just do it! It may cost all of you guys a lot of work but it will be worth it and it will bring 100k people back for sure!

PLEASE Teanah LISTEN TO US!

• 486. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                    MM2809

Would it be possible to see in future releases more stats around clan wars, in particular the ability to see which clan members have scored points during clan wars objectives.

What percentage has a Clan team member contributed towards Clan wars, points, time, percentage of maps played, are they following primary objective orders ;-)

Also the ability in the game lobby to see where you clan members are in a game (you kind of do it but need numbers), for example; Clan "XYZ" you have 15 team members playing TDM, 5 team member playing Prison Break,  5 team members playing Octane, and 5 team members playing Tremor. The key point is only show stats if the team members are playing together in the same game map playing together.

The point being Clans could see where there teams members are playing the same game together and join a game.

• 487. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                      maccabi

that is feedback best directed to beachhead not IW

• 488. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                        MM2809

Actually its future requirements and since IW were the developers of the game and the post was from someone from IW then I think I posted to the correct forum buy hey who knows and more importantly who cares.... but thanks for your reply.

• 489. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
                          Megadog14

IW didn't make clan wars lol.

1 47 48 49 50 51 Previous Next