11 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2014 8:36 AM by sTOnEr-LaDyyYY RSS

Active chick looking for clan

I'm fairly active, own a mic and speak English and Spanish...

I WANT THE PRETTY PATCHES!!! ( ._.)

I'm not great, nor horrible...okay, sometimes I'm horrible, but i try x)

... I'm 23. If the members are mature, that's a plus. Don't be strict about k/d.

Mine's .6?? and 4.8 w/l

Ps. Yes, I totally tagged "ladyboss" :3

• Test #1
          Re: Active chick looking for clan

hey, what country are you in? thanks

Last Edited: Jan 3, 2014 11:47 PM
          • Test #1

Would love to have you join us.  you can check us out on twitter @BtcD_Gaming and our web site http://blessthecursed.com/home

Last Edited: Jan 4, 2014 11:27 AM
              • Test #1

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

PC

PlayStation 3/4

Wii

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

Last Edited: Jan 4, 2014 12:44 PM
              • Test #1

Would love to have you. Just started a clan and we are trying to accrue members. PSN ID is cloud070905..message me

Last Edited: Jan 4, 2014 4:36 PM
                • Test #1

Clan Imperial Elite (VaDr) is looking for you! Laid back clan looking for members wanting to play regularly with no stress about when to be in or your K/D. Just qualified for gold division in the clan wars and just like to be competitive.  My name on PSN is the-dude-702 funny my sons name in PSN is slamabanana could be a fit! Lol let me know!

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 1:56 AM
                  • Test #1

Hello I am trying to restart a called the animation it is available on the old COD elite and is now on the COD APP as well we usually play mostly standard matches and do clan wars once I get enough people so if you want to make new friends and just have a good time give this clan a try. you must be 14 yrs or older to join the clan at the moment K/D doesn't matter. all platforms are allowed to join but I'm on the PS3 for now. we play clan wars as well .my PSN is lokey57 if you want to join hit me up there or the COD APP` ~lokey57

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 8:10 AM
                    • Test #1

28    with only 2 kids one is 14 and the other 11 but they don't act like it.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 8:16 AM
                      • Test #1

Infernal Gamers (xIGx) are currently recruiting. We are a multi game multi platform clan. Currently we have 80 psn members playing Ghosts. We don't care about k/ds as such, all we want are wins. The conditions are simple, do your best to be on and playing while clan wars are active.

If you're intersested my online id is stoner-_-ladyyyy.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 8:36 AM