6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2014 3:53 AM by Homie_Simpson RSS

Game Types?

So when I first started playing Ghost I didn't see my fav 3 game types. Ground Wars, Headquarters, and Demolition. Does anyone know if they will be adding any of those game types or any game types from previous Call of Duty's? If so please tell me.

Also if you could do so, add me, gamertag is Cellphone Bills.

I don't have friends that play this game simply because they say it sucks. But I enjoy this game.

Latest reply: on Jan 6, 2014 3:53 AM by Replies: 6 in GHOSTS XBOX 360
        • Test #1
          Re: Game Types?

I doubt they will add any new game modes. The interest in this game is less than previous titles at this point in its life cycle. So don't be surprised if there aren't any new modes added.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 11:48 PM
            • Test #1

Dunno if it will get added, but I reckon Ghosts style of play (bit more tactical/team based than previous CODS) would be well suited to ground war on big maps.

Such as Bog from COD4. THat would be a real battle trying to advance across the map.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 11:55 PM
                • Test #1

I would love to see Ground War. That's mainly the only Gametype I play in any cod. And if they brought back Bog or any COD4 map then this game would have more popularity. c: But I'm pretty sure this game could use more gametypes. S&D is broken. I would like to see like how MW3 was with MW3Some, Drop Zone and other stuff. If they put that in Ghost then it would be amazing.

Last Edited: Jan 6, 2014 12:00 AM
                • Test #1

Well then I hope with the dlc's it makes the game more interesting.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2014 11:58 PM
                • Test #1

The fact that Ghosts is a transitional title probably would indicate that they wouldn't. 

Last Edited: Jan 6, 2014 3:46 AM
                  • Test #1

Personally, I think that they might just look over the stats for previous game modes to see what the community has been playing since BLOPS 2 and maybe, just maybe ask us what we would like to have in future DLC's.

Wishful thinking a know!!

Last Edited: Jan 6, 2014 3:53 AM