1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2014 8:32 PM by Zetadogg Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

AceKillaLOH wrote:

You mean Black Ops 1, The Cold War and other missions weren't WW2 based?

Which of the BO1 missions took place in WW2? Just because something is based on another thing doesn't mean theyre the same. By that logic MW2 is the same as MW1.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Learn History for one and for two...

I know my history quite well.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Black Ops 2 placed the END of the Cold War and a future cold war in the game.

So a war in the future means they cant move beyond WW2?

AceKillaLOH wrote:

So yes, based on WW2 and scenarios, they still cannot come up with a modern game.

MW1 had the Mp44 which was created during WW2, why cant IW come up with a modern game?

• 71. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...
          starbuckfrack

Umm if your talking about Treyarch they actually (under contract agreement) are NOT allowed to make a game that takes place after the Vietnam war. Or did you forget about that lawsuit that they almost lost during the release of Black Ops 2.

I think it was called Infinity Ward’s Memorandum of Understanding and only Infinity Ward had exclusive rights to make that style title.

• 72. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...
            rondre3000

But once in game you only have 6 to choose from. Not that 10 that you would have at Max Prestige.

• 73. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...
              PSNGamerRednight

make a character for a specific gamemode and you'll be good

• 74. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Whoa! They created a game coming out of the WW2 Era and progressed from there? Treyarch hasn't. You have very poor validations as to what you are trying to prove. You do not know history as both games are set in WW2 and Cold War Era and have yet to progress. They had one instance in where it went into the future and that was still garbage. IW has modern play, apparently, you are still stuck on MW1. Your points are terrible when you try to make a point. And as for the lawsuit, yes I do remember that. Treyarch is an inferior company that has no possible way of becoming better. Their gameplay, mapping and ratios are terrible. Regardless of the time frame, they have yet to improve upon anything.

• 75. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

You said "Treyarch is terrible and think the WW2 aspect of a game is entertaining, still, to this day." Yet you then claim that you were also referring to the Cold War and any future cold wars. You can literally relate anything in the Call of Duty franchise to WW2.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

They created a game coming out of the WW2 Era and progressed from there? Treyarch hasn't.

Once again, Black Ops 1 and 2 are not set in WW2. I don't get how you could be dumb enough to think they are. Have you even played them?

AceKillaLOH wrote:

You do not know history as both games are set in WW2 and Cold War Era and have yet to progress.

Hmm yes because both BO1 and BO2 took place in WW2... wait.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

They had one instance in where it went into the future and that was still garbage.

Most people Ive seen liked the Bo2 campaign.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Their gameplay, mapping and ratios are terrible.

That's just your opinion. Many people prefer Treyarch's games.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Regardless of the time frame, they have yet to improve upon anything.

This is probably the dumbest thing you've said so far.

• 76. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

You cannot tell me the game is good. Oh boy, play it tonight and it's a dog again. remove my own performance and explain why one team wins with all players getting amazing k/d and the other team the opposite. Time after time I see the same unbalanced results. There should be normal distributions across both teams not polar opposites. You can defend the games all you like it's still a dog.

• 77. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

You sound immature.

• 78. Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Yeah, Ghosts is a good game. Who has time to play a game they don't like much less get on a forum to constantly whine about it.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next