13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2014 5:12 AM by rayray2323 RSS

Clan Hackers or First Class Players?

Many folks on here complain about clans taking over too fast or getting too many points. I can tell you first hand that some clans just know how to conquer better and faster than others. This is NOT to say that some haven't been able to hack it... but before you get too upset ask yourself if your clan is playing the same game mode with nearly 30 people... that's 5 squads of 6.... meaning  30 wins per game from each squad. So in essence one team of thirty could win multiple game modes in a very short period of time. Am I over thinking this?

• Re: Clan Hackers or First Class Players?

It's simple math.  You are dead on.  You need two things: active players and wins in multiple game modes.

imbued

Well I have seen a hack in clan wars where after the start of clan wars the clan already had about 1.000 capture points when it was live for 2 mins

CYKO wrote:

Many folks on here complain about clans taking over too fast or getting too many points. I can tell you first hand that some clans just know how to conquer better and faster than others. This is NOT to say that some haven't been able to hack it... but before you get too upset ask yourself if your clan is playing the same game mode with nearly 30 people... that's 5 squads of 6.... meaning  30 wins per game from each squad. So in essence one team of thirty could win multiple game modes in a very short period of time. Am I over thinking this?

ghamorra

I wonder who it is that plays in Clan Wars. Now that I've graduated and started working full-time I've found that between work, family, and just being able to carryout everyday life doesn't leave much time for gaming, and I don't even have kids yet.

But when Clan Wars do come around I try to make room in my schedule to play. I jump on and see my clan way behind and it looks impossible to catch up but the Clan War is half a day old. I'm not in big divisions, my clan is a close group of six friends so there's no clan larger than 10 in our division. What do people do for a living to find that much time to invest in Call of Duty?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But we have some young bloods in my clan that are basically plugged into the game like the Matrix. The only reason I'm hardcore gaming right now is my break from school. Once I start up again, I'm probably going to find it hard trying to schedule time to breathe, let alone play clans wars.

milo-iq

Not to sure how clan wars work, I've just joined a clan but on crime city when they started a similar 'syndicate wars' was good at first but soon the better syn' s would score more points in the first hour of a war than we could in the whole weekend.Sounds like COD is going the same way ?

There are still clans cheating out there, if it looks like a pig and sounds like a pig, guess what, it's a pig! Same with cheating!

kurt24

i don't doubt that some r cheating.  My clan, during peak times, will run 5 parties at a time.  We hit the same game mode until we take it and then move on to the next one.  Now that our membership is at max we taken the last 2 clan wars.  We built a 150 point lead the 2nd day then coasted for a little while then hit it hard the last day.  Scored 415 pts but could have easily scored 600.

Frits_Flitspaal

I think it's more than a little part of the people that cheat... If you just look at the K/D's out there lately...

I've come across a lot of people that have K/D's of 4 to  7.

And i know i'm not the best player out there, there are alot of people who do alot better than me, but i seriously doubt there are that many players who can get a K/D that high. You can rush or camp  anyway you want, but no way that you can get to that point.

Or people that played 600 games and are prestige 10 or today i saw someone that had played for 2 hours and he was prestige 10 lvl 9. Usually i look to the time they played or how many games they have played. Because i play alot now that i can't work, so i have a total of 10 days and a few hours played and i've played 2100+ games, and i'm almost prestige 7, so if he's higher than me, i asume he has played around the same time as me or higher.

Another thing is the scores in some matches... If i have a very good game, i get an end score of 30 kills in TDM or KC, in domination 50 or in rare moments 60 kills. And then i usually die around 15 to 20 times, but that's because i rush, and if i have i nice streak, i get careless and just rush into a room without looking and when i'm in the room start looking for kills, but then there is usually a camper somewhere that shoot's me as i enter the room. But the last week i've been in games where there are guys who get 90+ kills in domination, and around 40 to 50 kills in TDM or KC, with maybe 2 to 4 deaths... And that in every game.

And then you have alot of clans that are clan lvl 23 allready, i don't know for sure if this is possible.

My clan is on ghosts from day 1, and in the beginning we had 20-30 members, now 47. When we play it's usually with 1 or 2 parties of 6, but we are just in clan lvl 13

sennalike

Just played a HCDom match, not clan wars. I was in a solo team against a full clan team. After the match I looked at the top clan player, prestige 10 icon, one day played. Go figure.