19 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2014 4:29 PM by Malabyte RSS

Looking for a clan war based clan. xbox one

Looking for a clan that is clan war focused. One that is focused on winning more than the k/d. My current clan is a bad a$$ group of guys we area all older. However they are mostly HC players. So we are getting destroyed on the wars.  I play any game type but prefer anything hardcore. I will however play core if needed. I am only looking for established and proven clans so please don't ask me to join your new clan that had no idea how clan wars operate. I have been in my current clan for about 2 years and played with some of the members.

I am on the Xbox ONE.

• Re: Looking for a clan war based clan. xbox one

Ashes of the Innocent

PlayStation 3/4

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.10 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi or show your abilities to us incase you had a bad start.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

If applying, include that TheCrimson1854 had recruited you.

-We do clan wars and also have older guys in our clan as well haha

We will never go over 20 members! Also for dedicated active players for clan war.

WESTHVAC clan has 4 clan war 1st place finishes, has earned 16 of 27 achievments to date as well as the uniform/gun camos that go along with it. We are a smaller clan that is recruiting. I play all formats, all games,but,prefer hard core gaming.We are qualified for the diamond division that will be formed in February and will be upgrading to that division. K/D & W/L not as important as be able to play the clan war time periods. My Xbox gt: WEST HVAC1 and i will send you an invite- looking forward to you joining us as we move forward into the Diamond division.What is your GT?

KC_KREW are you on xbox one? Gt: C0N7RAC7 K1LLER.

yes- but the clan name kc_krew was not reserved in time so I started my own clan and reserved the name WESTHVAC on all console formats.

So from what I seen on your clan you have zero points. How have you won clan wars? I smell a troll.

To rank up your clan,you need to have at least 2 players playing at same time in the same game format ie: TDM,domination etc. the 2 clan members do not have to be on same platform, just same game mode at same time. I posted that my other clan members were not very active and that I needed help to "move on". I play almost all hardcore format and the other members do not. I am the reason that I have won 4 clan wars- I play several hours at a time until I win the node. It does not matter to me if it is Blitz, hctdm, s&d or whatever. troll- I think not, hard to believe that 1 person can win a clan war? I can understand that thought process, but, in this case is a flawed process as I have indeed won 4 clan wars : LA with55 points, Oahu with123 points, Caracus with 111 points and London with 181 points. WESTHVAC clan is now qualified to go Diamond Division and we will do so. There should be a way to check out the leaderboards to verify what I am stating. You indicated that you wanted to work with someone that knows how the Clan Wars works and I think you can see that I do. Sorry that you felt like you were being " Trolled". You do not rank up your clan through clan wars, it is done through regular game play. Good luck to you......

I will add you in the morning and Play with you tomorrow. I work on Friday and sat night. Maybe discuss some things that may make me want to come over. I have my brother that I play with as Well. We both play alot. We are both over 30 yrs old and are not childish. That is the most important thing. You sound to be older from your replies and no offense about the troll comment. But you know as well as I that's 90% what is here. It does sound strange about the 1 person winning. But I imagine with such a small roster it is very likely. Hit you up tomorrow....

HAVOC_Elite is recruiting  we have been around since MW3 and most members play together on a daily basis.  And above all play to win.  You can msg me on xbl HAVOCxTayLeNa if interested.  You can also check out our website havocelite.enjin.com.  We are looking for serious, active members only that want to join a clan and stay loyal and true to their group!  No exceptions to the rule   Hope to talk to you soon.

The app currently has our clan k/d messed up for some reason or another.  It is always something wrong with the app   Clan k/d is a 1.25 currently with 63 members lvl 19 and have 13 achievements completed out of the clan wars.

3rst a gold division clan on our way to platinum we are on everyday that clan wars is we have about 30-35 members (cgs artemis)

Clan Website: www.w2oe.com

Clan Name: We're Our Only Enemy

Clan Tag: W2OE

Clan Nickname:  W2OE GAMING

What we offer:

• YouTube videos
                              • Monthly Prizes (PSN/XBL cards, Games, Headsets, Apparel, etc)
                              • Twitter
                              • Chatbox to communicate if you want to play
                              • Competitive Teams (PS & Xbox)
                              • Very friendly & mature members willing to go out of their way to help people.

W2OE Gaming was formed in 2011 by W2OE_Prodigy. We are an active and dedicated clan on both the console and our website. We run on PS3/Xbox and we will be adding PS4/X1 once those release. As a clan we will be moving onto all the new big releases as they come out.

Our website and forum is a big part of our clan as a community. We use our forum to communicate with the rest of the clan. This helps get to know each other, organize tournaments and events between clan members and other clans, discuss all of the different games and just to have a general chat about anything. As the forum and website is a big part of our clan to stay together we are needing all of our clan members and new recruits to make sure that they can access our website and forum to stay in contact.

How to apply

Go to our website at http://www.w2oe.com and register with you PSN/XBL gamertag so people can add you easier.  Once registered you can either use the link you are given in a private message or you can click the big "Applications" tab at the top of our website.  Once you have submitted your application, a member will soon notify you on what your next steps are. We look forward to seeing you!

1. Must be 16 years old or older.

2. Must have a mic.

3. Minimum of 1.5 KD.

PLEASE NOTE:  If you say applications are lame and you shouldn't do them, then the clan you are looking for is not that great.  We are looking for QUALITY over QUANTITY.  So come join us if you're looking for a QUALITY clan.