1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 151 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 8:52 PM by YO_MOM_IS_NEXT Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        40. Re: Improve

I really just want medium size maps like terminal and bo2 standoff

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 5:41 PM
        • Test #1
          41. Re: Improve

most of these maps are 'medium' size maps, theres only 2 really large maps, stonehaven and siege, and IMO stonehaven is no bigger than Liberation from MW3, I cant rally tell how big siege is because of all the buildings lol
          I think everyone is just comparing them to all the crackerbox maps from BO2

Last Edited: Jan 1, 2014 8:55 AM
          • Test #1
            42. Re: Improve

don't get me wrong these maps are great for infected, blitz, dom, and search but for tdm,ffa,kill confirmed, hunted, (stormfront) cranked, team tactical they are not very good.

Last Edited: Jan 1, 2014 9:03 AM
            • Test #1
              43. Re: Improve

I would throw Stormfront and Snow Map (is it whiteout?  they name them all something weather oriented) in the large category as well.  I really don't mind the larger maps.  It lets you sit back and watch enemy movements (assuming they are moving).  We don't really need 4 strikezones, 7 warhawks and a stonehaven.  Maps are fine.

Last Edited: Jan 1, 2014 9:05 AM
              • Test #1
                44. Re: Improve

If you don't like the larger maps for certain game modes don't play them.  I happen to like the larger maps for KC and the other game modes.  I think they are great as they provide some variety from game to game in the same game mode.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they should be made smaller.  I wish we could do a poll on here to get a sense of what the general community thinks.

Last Edited: Jan 1, 2014 10:54 AM
                • Test #1
                  45. Re: Improve

sometimes big maps can be fun and sometimes it can be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it depends on who you play with

Last Edited: Jan 1, 2014 11:25 AM
                  • Test #1
                    46. Re: Improve

Ya I forgot that one...

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 11:35 AM
                    • Test #1
                      47. Re: Improve

I've been running around every map, including the so called 'large' maps with the MTar, and been very successful too. It's not the maps, weapons or perks you're given, it's how you use them that counts. I'm not a natural run and gun type but I have proved to myself it can be done on any map in ghosts. If you can't do it then it's not the game that's the problem.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 3:06 PM
                      • Test #1
                        48. Re: Improve

ok for objective gamemodes map size doesn't matter, but for games like tdm, kc, ffa, the maps are to big

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 3:49 PM
                        • Test #1
                          49. Re: Improve

LOL. OP is dilusional. they will change the maps for us? how old are you?

anyway, i've adapted. i changed my play style and am doing much better.

P.S. i don't find these maps to be too big at all. i can really think of only one or two where i even need variable zoom.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 3:52 PM
                          1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next