1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 180 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 6:47 PM by Firesens Go to original post RSS
      • 110. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
        Doomshaper

People HAVE posted Photos as hard evidence Etc. But the Moderators keep taking them down saying it violates the Forums rules.

• 111. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
          TL_Bare_B_V2

Doomshaper wrote:

People HAVE posted Photos as hard evidence Etc. But the Moderators keep taking them down saying it violates the Forums rules.

That because it does, there is no "naming and shaming" allowed on these forums and this is not the place to report boosters/cheaters. There are other methods available if you suspect someone of cheating.

• 112. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
            Mockacha

-then they will just make secondary accounts so they aint in a clan n join a friend so many ways around it so no point trying just shows how sad people are boosting to win a game lol

• 113. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

"the way to fix this  is If .... win =  for fait them  no CP"

Foxo, you need to work on those English and grammar/spelling skills mate. If they do this you no what will happen? A clan is playing dom one team has like 180 points the other 114, the clan with less backs out. They forfeit and the clan who was winning gets no credit towards the win. We get plenty of clans who just back out because they know they're going to lose. I mean seriously, think it through.

• 114. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

Hello whiners!

VladimirMakarov

OpFor Commander In Chief

Iv'e noticed a lot of butthurt going around on here regarding our dominance over clan wars. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding so called hacks cheats boosts and mods. But, just so you are all aware,we as a whole do not condone the usage of such tactics and aside from newer members who did find their way into modded lobbies beyond their control, we are a cheat free group that does not tolerate modding or cheating. We don't even let our players use modded controllers. If you are confused as to how we win so much, how we play so fast or how we just overall decimated you in a clan war, it's your lucky day. I'll tell you our strategy, how we beat you, fairly, and why we still have our ranks, body count armor(s), and will not be reset. (Hint: it's because we don't and haven't ever cheated) So ask away and I will give you the mathematical breakdown, the times played and the ideology behind why we win so much and maybe it will help your clan in wars to come. Hopefully though you won't be paired against us and get stomped again But you can get a chance to do a little stomping of your own. For starters, be aware that if your team isn't ready to have at least six players on at ANY TIME OF DAY, yes 24 hours and most of your players play under six hours a day, you have no shot. We run shifts, we log 8+ hours a day on average! we are organized and share phone numbers and Twitter accounts and even have a Facebook private group to talk strategy and plans 24 hours a day. We have strict rules about playtime and policies about play during clan wars. We recruit players who aren't selfish and want to win more than anything. Dedication to the overall group is paramount here and it shows and pays off. I have full records of most of the clan war happenings so if you have a specific question about a certain clan war or battle during one please feel free to reference that as well... Let it begin.

• 115. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                  Bielsalmighty

I dont care about your evidence, I want to see some of this butthurt you've caused!

• 116. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                    Bielsalmighty

Pretty sure that Beachhead can see what gamertags were in what game and how it was won. They've insinuated on twitter that they can check such things...

• 117. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

There are at least three threads dedicated to "outing" us as cheaters not to mention people wasting a lot of time on the live chat trying to complain about us... There has to be a reason they are losing other than simply getting out played by more people and better tactics, right?

• 118. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                        Bielsalmighty

Whats your clan? OpFor? *heads off to the search widget*

• 119. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                          Bielsalmighty

Yeah, people are very quick to cry 'CHEAT' nowadays. Are you Xbox or PS? If Xbox, I'll keep an eye out for the tag, see if me and mine cant slow you all down a little for everyone elses sakes

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next