6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2014 2:09 PM by Cheese_Please RSS

who cares about the next clan war?

sgh

These clan wars are a bunch of crap!

• Re: who cares about the next clan war?

You sir are correct!  The whole thing is overly complex and broke and now they are just adding more garbage.  Everyone else can beta test the clan wars, I give up. 

floridabucco

I would imagine that these comments are form clans that cannot organize, and never won a clan war.

I can say that my clan has never won a clan war.  In fact,  we have not even placed in the top 3.  However, organization has not been the problem.  As of right now, your imagination is 25% correct with the possibility of being 75% correct depending on the original posters reply.  I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for his response to your imagination. 

I could list the various problems I have with clan wars but all you have to do is read the forums to find out.   More power to you though, If you and your clan are having success in a flawed system.

Bielsalmighty

Well I've been thoroughly enjoying them since the start. Especially more so now that I know they catch and punish cheats and they have FINALLY brought in a roster-lock to stop clans turning their war into a recruitment race

maccabi

Bielsalmighty wrote:

Well I've been thoroughly enjoying them since the start. Especially more so now that I know they catch and punish cheats and they have FINALLY brought in a roster-lock to stop clans turning their war into a recruitment race

what he said..

best thing to happen to cod in ages, sure there was a few teething problems for a totally new untested thing but the dev studios behind clan wars have reacted quickly and frequently to issues and fixed and addressed them

nobody, clan wars is a stupid revamp of mw3 clan ops which failed. It is only succeeding because it automatically makes clan enroll in it. I am personally more excited for clan vs clan as it relies more on skill than numbers/activity. But what im afraid of is that it wont have ranks and they wont ban maps.