7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 9:04 AM by milo-iq RSS

hackers why do you do it?

Simple question, I've tried to think why, it's not to get good,  there's no kudos in cheating, once ppl have worked out that you're a hacker no one takes any notice of ya stats, don't God mode become boring and ultimately it must get lonely once everyone has left your lobby. There might be satisfaction in breaking the game code, of putting one over the devs but it's legit players your screwing! And anyhow it can't be that hard to watch a YouTube vid and paste and copy or whatever you have to do. In the end it's just a reflection on your own moral compass an inferiority complex you can't get over . So if there is anyone about with a little bit of backbone can you justify hacking try and recoup a stained character, I'm not expecting a reply.........by the way this ain't a whinge cus I know I'm not too good, kd 1.1, spm around 750 and I had a good bash at it today ! 

Latest reply: on Jan 13, 2014 9:04 AM by Replies: 7 in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 3
      milo-iq
        • Test #1
          Re: hackers why do you do it?

The answer is easy, my friend. They cheat because they can't do "it" any other way.

No skills.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 5:20 PM
          • Test #1

The human being, if it can be done, somebody will do it.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 5:30 PM
            • Test #1

They have nothing else to do. They have no life outside of the internet. And it's a shame really, because they are so smart yet they are also very stupid. Instead of using their knowledge for something productive they use it to ruin everyone's online experience.

Last Edited: Jan 12, 2014 6:25 PM
              • Test #1

Like senna said, because they can.

If the price for movies at theaters dropped to $1, and could be rented for $0.25... some people would still try and download them for free instead of paying for it with the change they found between the couch seats.

Last Edited: Jan 13, 2014 5:55 AM
                • Test #1

Hackers are not the same as cheats.

hackers do it to prove it can be done and some to make money off cheats.

cheats pay for the hacks and use them in the game.

Hackers don't play games and don't care about gamers.

reason why hackers don't play games... no point in playing a game that they can click a button and have everything in the game within seconds and look like the best player on the the leader boards.

cheats pay for hacks to make them look good because.

1 they can't play games

2 have no friends

3 have no life

4 can never complete a game because all of them are to hard.

5 think it's funny to kill you when your good at the game and we all know they have no skill at all.

6 if you do manage to beat them they will send you a message saying your a camper.

To sum this up.

Hackers do it for money and to prove they can.

Cheats use hacks because all of them are crap at games.

Last Edited: Jan 13, 2014 6:39 AM