1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 180 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 6:47 PM by Firesens Go to original post RSS
      • 120. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

OpFor Gaming, you know it.

XBox only, no PSN scrubs.

we also don't really wear tags during clan wars as it scares nubs out of the lobbies and takes longer to get games. Free pro-tip for those following along... Clan wars is no place for repping your set or calling noobs out. We have a habit of giving encouragement to newer players during clan battles like, " nice shot ", " he's quick " etc. when by all means our players are far superior. It keeps nubs in the room for longer, which in turn speeds games up and makes it impossible for a team of six such as ourselves to get in the lobby and really duke a match out. KC games in 3:30, TDM in 4:00, HCSNR or SnD in under 4:00 going 4-0 all day. youhave to be nice to your victims... you dont bite the hand that feeds you.

• 121. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
          RevL

A video game makes you sick to your stomach? Maybe you need to get a life outside of video games? lol

• 122. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
            Bielsalmighty

Someones a scrub because they play on a different platform?

• 123. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
              Sledgehammer23248

1 way to not really fix the problem, but give the legit players more incentive is to give the unlocks to those clans that are in the top 3 of the clan wars... the only reason clans are boosting is to unlock the body count camo, patches etc... so instead of making them unlocked by winning, give it to the clans that finish in the top 3.

• 124. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                lonogottagun

Unfortunately reporting this on twitter achieved nothing.

The clan we are sure was boosting has 7 members.  Make sure and re-read that.  They only have 7 members!!

So either they completely fell apart and lost tons of members after crushing our 30+ clan, taking nodes in just minutes.  Or they cheated.  Either way, nothing has been done, and we've been robbed a 1st place victory which would give us 2 wins (since they gave 1-3 credit for wins in London).

I'm sure there are large super organized clans that take nodes quicker than it seems possible.  But there is no way 7 people were taking nodes this fast.  They were outpacing us when we had 12+ people on, and neither party was losing.

• 125. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

I guess I still dont understand why taking screenshots of this happening, and sending them to the moderators in a PM or an email or something doesn't garner a response.

"Hey we have received this and looking into it" etc...

This was done, and no response?

Or was it just posted on the forums and they took it down?

If this is really happening I am sure they would want to stop it.

BTw for those who wonder how its done, its pretty simple at least for certain game modes... The play lists are so small in numbers (like Hunted)... the chances of you getting in the same one are very very high.

• 126. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                    TL_Bare_B_V2

It's not a moderators job to forward or verify information about boosters, there are other channels open to you if you believe a clan is cheating during a war.

• 127. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                      stayfrosty70

Correct Sir I Do believe nothing will ever be done

• 128. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                        USMC-NUT-KRACKER

One of the clans that my clan competed against in the London clan war was doing this (or I should say I suspect that they were doing this). Activision assured me that they had forwarded the report to IW and Beachhead. I never received any confirmation of what the investigation found. This sucks!

• 129. Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ
                          TL_Bare_B_V2

If you know where to look there are plenty of instances of clans having their CP set to 0 and no longer allowed to take part in the clan war they cheated/boosted in.

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next