3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 8:46 AM by EmiliozGunz RSS

Unable to load Clan Wars

itchybubble

If i am using 3G to open the ghost app i cannot open the clan wars page but all the others are fine.

My 3G signal can be full but it just stalls on opening up the page.

As this is the most important page during clan wars it is very annoying not being able to follow my clans progression.

This is another reason why introducing JUST the app is a bad decision for IW and why they should look at incorporating ELITE to control clan wars.

• Re: Unable to load Clan Wars
          EmiliozGunz

Hello itchybubble,

How often are you encountering this issue? Sometime during clan wars there can be a large amount of users trying to access this section of the app, so if you can, please keep trying back.

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

itchybubble

Hello EmiliozGunz,

all the time whenever i am trying to open the app using just my 3G signal.

I can open the app but it is the clan wars page i cannot open unless i have wifi, i have tried to open recently whilst clan wars is inactive but still the same.

Just another frustration really being a clan leader, i appreciate the app is a great tool to use and just hope that these issues can be sorted.

EmiliozGunz

Thanks for clearing that up!

I've always had issues with running apps while not on wifi, as sometimes the 3g/4g connection is the be a little unstable.

I will forward up your information to our development team to see if more can be done about this matter.

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support