1. If common sense was all that common, wouldn't we all have it?
2. Why do we drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?
3. If tomatoes are a fruit, does that mean ketchup is a smoothie?
4. If seeing is believing, then how come looks are deceiving?
5. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, how come we shouldn't judge a book by its cover?
6. Why can't we wish upon the sun, if it's a star?
7. If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off?
8. If you ask Santa Claus for coal for Christmas, then be naughty, what do you get?
9. What would happen if the copyright sign got copyrighted?
10. If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. So, if life gives you gators, do you make Gatorade?
(Word, next time I'll add "only one question per person" ).
2- To park in a driveway and drive in a parkway.
3- Ketchup is not natural tomato, it's a condiment, so no.
4- We believe in fake stuff.
5- Because books have over 1,000 words, else are magazines.
6- Who said we cannot ? Depends on the wish IMO.
7- Don't ask me about female stuff, cannot help ya there.
8- Coal anyways.
9- The copyright would have copyrights.
10- ( Is the word "gator" in the dictionary ? ). Life's what you make it, so if you have gators, is up to you what to do with them. Good luck making Gatorade out of them.
Alright. Fun has been had.
OP - This is a discussion forum and your post doesn't seem to have a topic. Your further replies express that you just wanted to share your joy at this personal achievement. Kudos. Well done. However our forum is not the best place for that sort of expression (Posts need to have a topic and be discussion compatible).
Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM