1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next 299 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2014 2:25 PM by JSlayer211 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        220. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

I've finished my popcorn. *cracks open a beer*

Last Edited: Dec 30, 2013 4:42 PM
        • Test #1
          221. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

lewdmouth wrote:

Actually I am not mad at all. I am completely at peace not playing this POS anymore.

So AGAIN. If this game had dedicated servers it would still be a POS wouldnt it. I would LOVE to see what game out there is perfect.

If you were over this game you would not come back here. Like for example when I hated SR3 and made only ONE post on their forum and never looked back. But you still carry on those feelings or you would never be here. Like the boyfreind who keeps talking about his old girlfreind he left years ago.

Its not like your proof is anything that is going to close down Activision. You are acting like you got the cure for cancer when all you have is details on how a bandaid works.

You have no knowledge on this subject. You cant even answer questions and avoid all questions asked of you that ARENT covered by your NDA.  Your supposed to be a network engineer yet you have not even made a simple post to correctly describe how anything related to the game works or anything about how networking works. You magically became a "network engineer " because you were able to figure out how to run your Xbox thru your computer. And THAT is detailed on Microsofts website. Does that make me a brain surgeon cause I got rid of the headache I had yesterday ?

AND BTW If you did sign a NDA you could still share some information. Its not like you signed the agreement as John Q Lewdmouth.

Last Edited: Dec 31, 2013 4:49 AM
          • Test #1
            222. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

perhaps hes waiting to see if russia will grant him asylum before leaking the details?

Last Edited: Jan 1, 2014 6:04 AM
            • Test #1
              223. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

Since it is starting to look like my information is not going to be released as indicated, I've decided to throw you all a bone.

Lets just say the dedi's were contingent on sales meeting a certain goal that was never reached.

Last Edited: Jan 13, 2014 4:08 PM
              • Test #1
                224. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

I would say that is a strong assumption there. Especially since Activision has stated numerous times the dedis were live.

They didnt decide to pull the plug off of dedis . Dedis are still out there.

ALL games had a slow sales period for the past few years including Black Ops 2. Ghosts sales were down by about 22 percent but that isnt enough for them to call off all dedis. They can still runs dedis wil a lower budget.

Its not like they were making dedis for themselves. They are leasing them. So they could still lease 22 percent less dedis and keep it going. If they didnt have dedis AT ALL that would have been a major class action lawsuit right there. And you are acting like they dont have them at all.

So how is it throwing us a bone when you are still making assumptions ?

So now you admit that the details are not forthcoming that would actually again make your NDA null and void since they didnt publish it. So again we still are at square one. You dont have any proof.

Last Edited: Jan 13, 2014 4:52 PM
                • Test #1
                  225. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

So this whole revelatory story was that the number of dedi's was going to reflect the number of people playing?

WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT *facedesk*

Last Edited: Jan 13, 2014 4:59 PM
                  • Test #1
                    226. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

This is perhaps something along the lines what they would have said ? ....

" We released the COD Ghosts game for the PC players that can only run on dedicated servers. But since our sales on that game were only 75 percent of our goal to actually KEEP dedicated servers, we have now come to the conclusion that to all the people that were expecting dedicated servers in this game we hope you enjoy the single player campaign. Enjoy your 60 dollar coaster with every purchase "

Last Edited: Jan 13, 2014 5:16 PM
                    • Test #1
                      227. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

lewdmouth wrote:

Since it is starting to look like my information is not going to be released as indicated, I've decided to throw you all a bone.

Lets just say the dedi's were contingent on sales meeting a certain goal that was never reached.

Since you made up a sales threshold needed to be met to have dedis... why not share the made up number?

Did they have to make a miiiillllion dollars?

Last Edited: Jan 14, 2014 12:00 PM
                      • Test #1
                        228. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

Still no dedicated servers after 3 months

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2014 5:49 PM
                        • Test #1
                          229. Re: No Dedicated Servers in 3rd Largest City in the United States

lewdmouth wrote:

Still no dedicated servers after 3 months

nor an expose article on a well known gaming site paid for with bitcoins..

seeing as you decided to bring this thread back up..

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2014 6:57 PM
                          1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next