7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2014 7:13 PM by CarterJettingham RSS

Banned for accidentally viewing hacked theater video.

I was in my friends lobby when he loaded a hacked theater video after we watched it and went offline, we came back on and weren't able to connect to online presumable because we were banned. Please un-ban my account so I can play black ops, my current gamertag is MustBeThaLag. If anyone has had a similar problem or any way that can fix this please reply, thank you.

• Re: Banned for accidentally viewing hacked theater video.

The problem about unbanning you is that Activision apparently Cannot Unban you. I spent over an hour talking to Support about how it accidentally happened to me. What I personally think they should do, is just unban everyone. The game is old, and you can't stop it from happening. Activision needs to see all the innocent people being banned.. My GT is HumpLikeAHorse. R.I.P. Black Ops

Shadow-Xmous

I got banned as well.

Sadly theres notheing we can do.

The only thing you realy can do is make a new account, start over everything, buy gold and play black ops.

I don't think it's worth it, but if you do then go ahead.

My gamertag is lMythicShadowl

All they say is basically oh that sucks we can't do **** for you bye. And it's two years old! And ain't gonna do anything! I mean I was 11 prestige legit friend plays and I get home I'm banned:/. They need to learn who to ban and who not to cuz it seems as if "oh let's ban that person for doing nothing, derp derp." And having to pay even MORE money to make another account like really I paid $60 for game and like $60 for all dlc and they just throw all money and game away like really **** YOY TREYARCH AND ACTIVISION YOU *******!!!!!

Or also you email treyarch saying I'm banned can you help and 6 months later! No reply I mean I understand their busy but what the hell is going on can they not read or just need to higher more people! Why don't treyarch really reply to the community or do I just not no....? Idk but anyways BO1 was one of my favorites till someone banned me and can't unban like what kind of bullshit is this? If they can ban people for doing nothing I am pretty sure they can unban right? And why don't they just let people do what they want? and ban only the people that are actually ruining the game tried that yet?

the same stupid thing happened to me. This is unfair and needs to be takin care of. the person that posted it should be banned from all call of dutys and every video should be checked before being allowed to post to the public. i had the game for three weeks and can never play it again because of this stupid thing. I'm so mad I'm gonna keep calling till something happens. there company is falling apart there game servers suck they cant control cheating there banning the victims. there trying soo hard to compinsate on the new games to keep people playing. the game play keeps getting worse, cheaters are getting worse. I'm about over these games by how unfairly all the good people are getting treated. i complained to someone about this issue and after 10 min he hung up on me. I pay these peoples bills by buying there games i demand respect.

I had the same problem. I watched a video in theater. I went back into multiplier and i had a paragraph of small texts. The only way I could fix it was by going to the Xbox 360 dashboard. When i loaded the game back up I wouldn't connect and the excuse the game said was about the servers being down and they are updating it. So I said okay I guess I will wait till the update is fixed. This problem has been going on for more than a year. I also tried deleting the game off my account still didn't work. deleted the updates still didn't work. It keeps saying the same thing about the servers being down. I also went to my friends house and my account doesn't work but theirs do. So its obviously not the updates. If you could fix it my gamer tag for the Xbox 360 is SpiredCardinal

ACctivision as a company got bankrupt.