9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2014 9:42 AM by NastyDestroyer RSS

Anyone else having these Clan Wars problems?

NastyDestroyer

So I had 40 members in the clan when I started Rio... after last night only about 15 of them showing up at any given time to play the wars with us we where moved in a few hours to a different region I figured we would have a shot but we have captured 2 nodes and the teams ahead have a substantial lead because I am not getting the participation that I thought I would. I am starting to kick the dead weight now. From what I am reading they will most likely place us again in a different region where we might actually have a shot of placing.

At this point I am pretty sure we will not be able to win this clan war (lesson learned) do not invite a bunch of people and expect them to play (grill them before inviting and find out if they do want to participate) friendly advice for the next sucker that does what we did here. However I still would like to place in the top 3 at least...

The question in all of this is - if I kick 20 members that are dead weight right now would it still be able to place us in another region or does it only do that once? or so many allotted times? Anymore advice or if you have the answers on how to deal with a clan with half the people not even logging in to play the clan wars getting me into a region where the clans we are facing don't have 40 member's that are actually playing... lol

FML...

• Re: Anyone else having these Clan Wars problems?
          maccabi

once the divisions are made you are set till the end of the war you cannot jump to another clan war

clan wars have a clan roster lock that comes in the day before the war starts if you have non active members in your clan boot them before the war and roster locks comes into effect else you will be placed in a war based of your overall activity in game and clan size.

Best advice i can give you is for clan wars you only want active members in your clan, my clan has 10 people, we had to cut long time friends and gaming buddies as they dont play often it was hard to do but we had to for the good of our clan wars team.

but the roster locks is done on the NUMBER of people in your clan NOT the actualy people by gamertag.. so for example if you have 20 people in your clan when the lock comes in and boot 10 when the war starts you can add 10 more and their wins will count the only time the wins wony count is if you go over your locked clan size so having 20 and adding 10 more players would mean you still only have 20 players whose scores count

NastyDestroyer

"but the roster locks is done on the NUMBER of people in your clan NOT the actualy people by gamertag.. so for example if you have 20 people in your clan when the lock comes in and boot 10 when the war starts you can add 10 more and their wins will count the only time the wins wony count is if you go over your locked clan size so having 20 and adding 10 more players would mean you still only have 20 players whose scores count"

Do you have proof of this?

This really does make sense but I would like someone else to verify... never know about the trolls on forums like this.

NastyDestroyer

maccabi wrote:

once the divisions are made you are set till the end of the war you cannot jump to another clan war

This is not true, we where put into a new division within hours of the clan wars starting. Hence my questions about us being moved again if we downsized further....

maccabi

NastyDestroyer wrote:

maccabi wrote:

This is not true, we where put into a new division within hours of the clan wars starting. Hence my questions about us being moved again if we downsized further....

You were moved due to an issue affecting a small amount of clans, some clans were improperly matched at the start of the clan war and as a result were rematched correctly when Beachhead noticed.

As for the veracity of my replies, no need to worry on that front from me