5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 1:44 AM by DarkFang34 RSS

Do You Want Treyarch To Release The Next COD or Take A Year Longer To Make Zombies Better?

DarkMega

With more and more rumors coming out about Sledgehammer making the next COD would you guys like that? That means no zombies for the year of 2014. Rumor: Sgt. Frank Woods reportedly hints no new Treyarch title till next year - Charlie INTEL Blog: Call of Duty Ghosts …

I want this to happen with a extra year Treyarch would have more time to work on the multiplayer, campaign and ZOMBIES. After Black Ops 2 I think they should take another year off and work on the maps that come with the disk. I don't want another rushed map like Tranzit...

• Re: Do You Want Treyarch To Release The Next COD or Take A Year Longer To Make Zombies Better?
          CSAWWWWW

I would also not mind if it took an extra year. I might go crazy, but I always can resort to previous titles for my fix.

I'm not one to splurge on platform drops. I didn't get my 360 until shortly after the last BO1 DLC dropped, and apparently with good reason, since the previous versions of the console were buggy or shorted or over-heated.

So, if I can wait until the One gets through some of those inevitable kinks and get zombies afterwards, I'd be one happy dude.

• Re: Do You Want Treyarch To Release The Next COD or Take A Year Longer To Make Zombies Better?
            mister_z

I'm on the fence on this one.. the Zombie killer in me wants more right now !!!

but if you say that TRANZIT was a rushed map.. then imagine what they could pull off if they had no deadline.

in the mean time.. I've got Multiplayer to keep me busy.

I just want to add.. this lil message to Treyarch.. DON"T Drop out of the Game developing business.

I'll let you in on a lil secret, if you didnt already know.

BLACK OPS is the best thing Call of duty has to offer. Modern warfare & Ghost.. don't even come close.

( That Ryhmes ) how awesome am I ..Lol !!!

maxslick

Tough call really but I'd rather wait longer and hope that we get a much better game in the end.

I won't hold my breath though.

Looking forward to some games like Planetside2 to come on PS4 though. Good to have a hiatus from Zombies for a year.

However, I would like for the next Zombies to engage us further and make us develop new skills/techniques/strategy to survive.

If the next game also involves just herding again then it will somewhat be a let down.

DarkMega

Just to add on to this. If they had another year they could try some more things with the PS4 and Xbox One. We might even get two maps seeing how Black Ops 1 got 2 maps from the start because Kino was suppose to be a World At War map but was released in Black Ops 1 along with Five since they had more time to work on another map. We might even see some old maps come with the disk? It would be cool if Treyarch made a poll of the top 4 zombie maps and you voted for your top 4 maps and the 4 more maps to get the top votes would be remade for their game (Black Ops 3?) as a hardened edition bonus.

I really hope they fix zombies. I'm sick of playing it with friends who are very good we just keep getting one shotted and windmilled by them and you can't do **** about it. It's as if your character is a little sissy ***** who cries when he gets slapped. I would like to know why my able bodied character cannot use his hands and push the zombie out of the way. They should take lessons from Valve on how to make a zombie game.