5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2014 2:46 PM by AntiGov RSS

Will They ever add HARDCORE Search and DESTROY to Playlists??

Chronicblueberry

I understand the whole concept of IW wanting people to try their new gamemode S&R, but we have all tried it already! We hardcore gamers should ban together and show activision we really want more hardcore gamemodes starting with HCSND. Where can we get a definitive answer on if they will add it, or even have any intention of ever adding it to the HC playlists. We need to start tweeting, posting and commenting to get someones attention that we HC gamers want our HCSND BACK!!

• Re: Will They ever add HARDCORE Search and DESTROY to Playlists??
          BruteXL

I really want them to add Hardcore Search and Destory. I am not a fan of SNR as SnD was the only game mode that did not have respawn. Please, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, bring Hardcore SnD BACK!

I completely agree with bringing back Hardcore SnD. To be honest if it were not for hardcore SnD I would have stopped playing the Call of Duty series after Black Ops, but since they have all kept the game play that it actually challenging a requires somewhat of a skill I stayed.  However if I would have done my research on Ghosts before I bought it and realized that there was no Hardcore SnD I would have just saved my money and used it for something else like Titanfall.  So please can we bring back Hardcore SnD so I can go back to enjoying myself while playing Call of Duty, and I am pretty sure I speak for everyone else that just played Hardcore SnD.

No, for there is not enough players in hc to really warrant splitting hc player base by another list. they should never have added it back to core either imo.

AntiGov

Being that all I have ever played in CoD is HC Search and Destroy it pains me to say this, I hope they don't bring it back on Ghosts. Ghosts has the 2nd most worse maps for Search and Destroy ever and with all the 1sk non bolt-action snipers it would be a rather boring experience. I hated SnR for the longest and I wanted SnD to come back until I played reg SnD. It didn't occur to me how easily the game could be broken and exploited until I witnessed it firsthand in SnD. 

I'd prefer to see an actual Hardcore variant of SnD, as in weapon restrictions and the like. CoD SnD is growing further and further from it's Counter Strike roots every year. The majority of the problem is that all the maps are made for TDM and they just "make it work" for all the other modes, see Stormfront/Stonehaven/Chasm/Tremor/Prison Break for example.