2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 11:52 PM by KC_KREW RSS

Removing clan invites?

KC_KREW

I use the Ghost mobile ap for my ipad. Is there a way to remove the constant clan invites that clutter the screen on the right side? On the profile page, the soldier shown does not match my game squad soldier being used, loadouts, uni's, etc.- is there a solution to that as well? As always- thanks for the hard work and answers!

Wayne

• Re: Removing clan invites?
          codblackice

KC_KREW wrote:

I use the Ghost mobile ap for my ipad. Is there a way to remove the constant clan invites that clutter the screen on the right side?

From the home screen, select the invite itself. When it brings you to the clan invite in question, look at the top right hand corner and select the helmet with "x" on it. That will remove the invite from your home screen on the app.

KC_KREW wrote:

On the profile page, the soldier shown does not match my game squad soldier being used, loadouts, uni's, etc.- is there a solution to that as well? As always- thanks for the hard work and answers!

Wayne

I too have wondered if there's a way to set your current squad member as default. If you're looking to modify your current squad, from the home screen, select Menu > Create a soldier > and use the < or > keys to scroll through your squads until you've found the one you need.

Hope this helps, Wayne!

-Ice

• Re: Removing clan invites?
            KC_KREW

codblackice- great stuff! Got the invites removed- you got a "like" from me!