1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next 190 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2014 2:43 PM by fasnakes Go to original post RSS
      • 170. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
        FalconR6

Strewth on the login button - I shall check my iPhone.

As for the gifs - take it as a celebration from the OTers for the work you put in Mac - a victory - more to go

• 171. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
          cranium2001

Turn the phone and press the visit site link (If you're on that page) and you can get to it. It's strange. It will show sometimes and then there's something like a banner blocking it other times.

Edit:TBH, when I posted that last gif (deleted) I thought this was the gif thread. No joke.

• 172. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
            smackmeister

We're making quite a few changes to mobile, and we'll properly QA the theme changes prior to releasing them, so we should have some improvements for you guys next week.  This will include pinning the header to the top to free up some of the real estate and reduce the size of the space icons (so there are two per row) to reduce the amount of scrolling needed. There will be a lot of other improvements to make it easier to post.

We'll go ahead and tweak some of the colors to improve readability later today (both the white on white for the share and the blue font used throughout).

The ideation module has been enabled, currently only on the General Discussion forum.  We'll expand it to other sub spaces in the near future. There aren't any standard widgets for integrating twitter so we would have to look into custom widget or HTML to make that happen.  We'll see what we can do.

The lack of the more button is definitely a bug in the widget, one that Jive is working to resolve. We may have a workaround and we're currently testing it out.

The top rated and top liked widgets we added to give users more options for browsing content, partly to compensate for the lack of the More button.

I'll also discuss with some of the teams here your suggestions regarding the forum sub spaces, as well as the support space and how ATVI is handling.

• 173. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
              maccabi

smackmeister wrote:

We're making quite a few changes to mobile, and we'll properly QA the theme changes prior to releasing them, so we should have some improvements for you guys next week.  This will include pinning the header to the top to free up some of the real estate and reduce the size of the space icons (so there are two per row) to reduce the amount of scrolling needed. There will be a lot of other improvements to make it easier to post.

We'll go ahead and tweak some of the colors to improve readability later today (both the white on white for the share and the blue font used throughout).

Thank you

smackmeister wrote:

The ideation module has been enabled, currently only on the General Discussion forum.  We'll expand it to other sub spaces in the near future. There aren't any standard widgets for integrating twitter so we would have to look into custom widget or HTML to make that happen.  We'll see what we can do.

The idea space is currently orphaned so the ideas don't show on the general forum and you cant move them there, which does sort of miss the point of it   http://community.activision.com/ideas/3203

I thought the twitter widget came as standard with jive , maybe i was wrong sorry

smackmeister wrote:

The lack of the more button is definitely a bug in the widget, one that Jive is working to resolve. We may have a workaround and we're currently testing it out.

The top rated and top liked widgets we added to give users more options for browsing content, partly to compensate for the lack of the More button.

thats fair enough and now you've explained it the additional sections do make more sense.

• 174. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
                starbuckfrack

Nice job Mac on getting the ball rolling on this.

Thanks too smackmeister for listening.

• 175. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
                  TL_Bare_B_V2

Small bug with the up/down vote - refreshing page allows multiple votes but doesn't show as an extra vote, first vote gave +/-15 (I think) all subsequent votes gave +/-5

• 176. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
                    TL_Bare_B_V2

appears to have fixed its self now

• 177. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
                      smackmeister

For the ideas, what space did you create it from?  I just created a test one in general discussions and it did show up in the recent content. I also added a recent ideas on the right rail to verify.  I've since deleted my test but it seemed to work as expected.

Edit: Just reread your post.  Try creating an idea from here: GHOSTS GENERAL DISCUSSION.  There should be the Create Idea on under Actions.

• 178. Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community
                        maccabi

smackmeister wrote:

For the ideas, what space did you create it from?  I just created a test one in general discussions and it did show up in the recent content. I also added a recent ideas on the right rail to verify.  I've since deleted my test but it seemed to work as expected.

Edit: Just reread your post.  Try creating an idea from here: GHOSTS GENERAL DISCUSSION.  There should be the Create Idea on under Actions.

that works tested it my bad i think i know what i did wrong (dont ask)