A couple of things you may want to make known:
On what platform are you playing?
When you say you have "tried a lot of things," that means exactly what it says - a lot of things. Please be more specific about exactly what you have tried in order to keep responses to your query from being redundant.
Start from the simple TS for this, try to power cycle the Internet modem and the router to fix any Internet connectivity issues.
- Shut down the gaming console/PC.
- Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
- First turn on the modem and wait for it to initialize (let the lights become stable).
- Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
- Now turn on the gaming console/PC connected to the network. Test the Internet connection.
Hope that helps.