8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2014 4:55 AM by KMB_GoG_Antonio RSS

Riot shield + Radar + C4 = Cheap tactics

I am so tired of these scrubs running this class, grab a gun and learn how to aim... seriously, it just takes the fun out of the game. The reason I like GHOST is, there is more gun fights and less kill streaks... well until you run into a scrub running this class, it just kills it and takes the fun out of the game. Sad.

• Test #1
          Re: Riot shield + Radar + C4 = Cheap tactics

"Fun" is subjective, so not everyone's definition of "fun" will equal YOUR idea of "fun". If people have "fun" using that tactic, then find some way around it instead of demanding others play how you think they should play, and there's no lack of ways around them either.

1.) Keep your distance. The fact that they're using a Riot Shield should make it very obvious that they need to get close to you.

2.) Use your own explosives to kill them around the shield.

3.) Retreat and outflank them through other paths.

4.) Blast Shield coupled with #1.

5.) Tacticals (9-bang or Concussion) coupled with #3.

Last Edited: Jan 25, 2014 7:14 PM
            • Test #1

LOL! For me they're just frustrating as hell at times, but I wouldn't call it cheap. There is a skill to using it and I would be surprised if it's not a lot harder than it looks. I rarely ever see it or I might be bothered more. 

Last Edited: Jan 25, 2014 8:35 PM
              • Test #1

Gerbera wrote:

"Fun" is subjective, so not everyone's definition of "fun" will equal YOUR idea of "fun". If people have "fun" using that tactic, then find some way around it instead of demanding others play how you think they should play, and there's no lack of ways around them either.

^^ This guy speaks the truth.

my fun is better then your fun so please stop using something I disagree with.

See it makes you sound like a dumbass.

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 1:39 AM
              • Test #1

cheap tactics? everything is fair in love and war

Last Edited: Jan 25, 2014 9:26 PM
                • Test #1

If this is your biggest complaint about this game, you are doing alright

Last Edited: Jan 26, 2014 6:39 AM
                  • Test #1

I am sorry. Does the sonic boom from my DC'ed C4 stop your Dead Silence/Amplify class from being useful?

Last Edited: Jan 26, 2014 11:37 PM
                    • Test #1

Learn to aim? That's funny considering all the sticky aim in this game. What makes a good player is someone who can adapt to anything anytime. Not someone who complains about "cheap tactics" just because they found away around Amplify doesn't make it cheap they are learning to adapt just like you should be doing. Here's a hint use lots of explosives the semtex launcher and the Semtex work best because all you have to do is stick them. They get one C4 and two grenades while you can get up to 8 Semtex if you make  the class right you can even get two tactical grenades if you get rid of your primary weapon. Just one of many ways you can counter Riot Shielders you can even fight fire with fire and use the same class.

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 12:58 AM
                      • Test #1

Did he say there are more gun fights in this game because he might be playing on different maps than i have. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 4:55 AM