23 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2014 10:51 PM by Bardygrub RSS

Individual player stats for clan wars?

Is there a way we can check individual player stats for clan wars?

Im just curious to see how  and who of my clan went in the last and previous clan wars

Latest reply: on Mar 10, 2014 10:51 PM by Replies: 23 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
      Bardygrub
        • Test #1
          Re: Individual player stats for clan wars?

No. There is no way to check via the app.

There is a backdoor way. On the sunday evening of clan wars (day 5) simply go to your in-game leaderboards. Barracks > Leaderboards > Score. Set your filters to 'Clan' and 'Weekly'. Now you can check to how much CoD all your clan members have done in the past week. Yes, there is a bit overlap, as it will include non-CW days (mon and tues), but it still gives a decent snapshot of who hasn't been playing. See a bunch of guys with like 52 min or 10 min of playtime, there's the slackers right there.

Last Edited: Jan 22, 2014 3:24 PM
          • Test #1

Don't know but that is a good question im going to share this with support

Last Edited: Jan 22, 2014 3:24 PM
            • Test #1

I agree that would be a good feature

Last Edited: Jan 22, 2014 5:01 PM
              • Test #1

I think this would be a great tool!

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2014 5:38 AM
                • Test #1

Bump

Last Edited: Jan 24, 2014 11:24 AM
                  • Test #1

Bump

Last Edited: Jan 25, 2014 12:03 PM
                    • Test #1

As long as they are on the same platform as you it is as the wrestler said , if they are on a different platform then you have no way telling .  Most as you can see would like a feature to make it easier but for now that is what we have.

Last Edited: Jan 25, 2014 12:26 PM
                      • Test #1

I've passed this suggestion on to the design team at Beachhead as it would undoubtedly be useful. Can't make any promises for it to materialise, but it has been heard.

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 7:41 AM
                          • Test #1

They have mentioned team stats for the Diamond division, I would assume they should roll out following a test platform (diamond).

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 10:20 AM
                            • Test #1

Thanks for passing it on. Can I also recommend that they provide stats not just for clan wars but for clans in general. For example, to manage my clan and make sure we are leveling up, I need to know how much Clan XP each member has earned. At the same time, I want to know how many clan war wins each member has contributed.  We don't have a way of knowing who is helping (or not helping) in the clan wars and who is helping (or not helping) in leveling up the clan.  This is especially important to those clans who span 4 or 5 platforms.

Stats I want to be able to see:

1) How much Clan XP each member has earned for my clan

2) How many wins each member has earned for the clan war

3) When they last played multiplayer (or some indication that they haven't played in the last 7-14 days)

Oh...and a sortable roster that isn't completely random (in the app). Currently the roster is completely random and is not by name and is not sortable and this also makes managing the clans VERY difficult to do.

Did I mention that in the game the clan roster cycles and this makes it a pain to invite other clan members who are online?

Sorry, got a little off track, but I feel like the Clans get very little support in the game aside from new functionality (Clan Wars) yet the basic stuff that has been broken/missing from day 1 hasn't been added...

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 12:17 PM
                            • Test #1

All the info that lifesong has mentioned has to be there! As the clan wars points and levelling up is worked out.It's just a matter of how it would be displayed to us. For those that have been in a business role before it would be like a profit and loss report.

Last Edited: Jan 27, 2014 12:58 PM
                              • Test #1

Bump, are we any closer to an answer?

Last Edited: Feb 18, 2014 9:40 PM
                                  • Test #1

What you ask wouldn't be hard, it could be easily implemented by saving how many games/wins all your mates has just right before the wars start and compare with the stats at the end of the war! Few days ago i made a post about my project that could include such thing xGhost - Call of Duty Ghost Web-App

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 12:34 AM
                                      • Test #1

It's not as easy as you say. The Mobile App gives you some stats but those stats aren't terribly accurate. They also don't tell you if the person is helping out in the game modes you need them to help out in or just playing their favorite mode (which may not be part of the war) but yet their wins would be increasing.  It's not "easily" implemented unless we can get a reliable stat service from Beachhead which accurately tells us who is participating and who is not. I'm intrigued by your project but with them not giving us accurate and detailed stats we are kinda out of luck IMO.

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 6:01 AM
                                          • Test #1

That's right if you want so accurate stats, but from the data i could retrieve a generic stats could be implemented or something more complicated like a daemon that every 10 minutes check stats of war and players, for example:

- minute 0 - xkraty 20 games 10 win - tdm node 5, dom 0, sd 0

- minute 10 - xkraty 21 games 11 win tdm node 6, dom 0, sd 0 // so he was playing for the war

- minute 20 - xkraty 22 games 12 win, tdm 6, dom 0, sd 0 // he's playing for himself

obviously we are talking of a clan so when there are more people playing you can't know which one is supporting clan or not but that's just a quick brainstorming; since we all know there will never be something detailed a less precise stats could be helpfull anyway.

For example just for your information the information about players prestiges are wrong, actually i am prestige 9 and if i retrieve my prestige i get 9, i got 2 mates at prestige 8, one got marked as prestige 9 and one as prestige 8...from prestige 1 to 8 you always have yourprestige+1 from 8 to 10 it's a mistery! I thought they were not counting prestiges but the privates you finished and since there are only 10, prestiges technically are 9, but no it's just bugged i swear!

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 6:19 AM
                                              • Test #1

That's certainly delivering the kind of information that would be useful, the question is whether or not it can be done practically. Give the number of people involved in the game at any one moment, that's a pretty hefty amount of data to handle. As before, if I get any feedback I'll pass it on.

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 8:52 AM
                                                  • Test #1

if there would be the chance to get full access to read full data from api ( or a log file like there was from rented servers ) i m pretty sure many others programmer like me would implement something usefull for the community, maybe with official approvation but handled by community!

That's would be good for you all that instead of handling everything on your servers a small, easy to install, open source app like i did would be certanly downloaded from lots of clans....i experienced that at black ops time what people wants is to control their own clan with their own resources.

xKraty

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 9:06 AM
                                          • Test #1

AAnything devs? www.pleaseanswerdevs.com

Last Edited: Mar 10, 2014 10:51 PM