1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2014 4:58 PM by Rexens_View Go to original post RSS
      • 80. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
        TL_Bare_B_V2

It's down from 100 to 50, slide kills also down to 15

• 81. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
          maccabi

what would've made much more sense to me

would've been putting gun game and ffa hunted into one moshpit ( as i do think we need a solo player party game type playlist)

then use the other spot for grind... you know that game mode they hyped up before release but still isnt in any public playlist

• 82. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
            phxs72

Cool.  I'll actually get my first gold gun when the patch comes through.  I have one that has something like 59 lean kills and the rest of the camoes are already unlocked.

• 83. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
              Izjar11

maccabi wrote:

what would've made much more sense to me

would've been putting gun game and ffa hunted into one moshpit ( as i do think we need a solo player party game type playlist)

then use the other spot for grind... you know that game mode they hyped up before release but still isnt in any public playlist

Good point: this game does need a better solo playlist than what currently is being offered.

• 84. Re: Improvements or disappointments?

I don't know about you, but I like Gun Game AND Hunted. I don't know why people hate Hunted.

Also note that this update does carry improvement to the infrastructure of the game as well. For example, Strikezone, Warhawk, and Flooded got reduced load times and the Clan v. Clan got a reduced time to actually start a game.

• 85. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                  Rexens_View

Which word am I using liberally ?

You just did it again when you said "Don't get upset because you might or might have not camped."

That's like saying "don't be upset because it may or may not snow today"... It is just a stupid thing to say in order to get a reaction.

A) you are implying I am upset (wrong), B) the guy you are referring to said no such thing, you are things things out of context to troll for a reaction from him OR you were just sucking Rainmaker6's **** because you are a fanboy up his ass.

C) you are suggesting he is a hypocrite with no proof

Learn to deal with rebuttals as you seem to be standing on a cardboard soapbox while thinking your at a presidential podium.

I loathe over sarcastic, passive aggressive mitches like you.

• 86. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                    ChestSplittah

I really don't the point of adjusting something in a way that doesn't address the fact that they're aren't noticeable to anyone not using Sitrep.

• 87. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                      Rexens_View

Izjar11 (to Rexens_View) 12 hours ago

Rexens_View wrote:

I notice people who complain about people complaining are doing so because they like how the game plays for them and everyone else is just a whining *****. Good to see someone else see's those people for that they really are.

Are you delusional?

Who is complaining that my style is now changed, that how I play will be affected? Rexens what exactly are you trying to get at?

Question: What does this mean "good to see someone else see's "those" people for that they really are?

What "are we really" ------- what are you saying here?

Ok, you are clearly the delusional one.

I made no mention at all to how you style has changed or is affected, you are grasping at straws to try to justify your statements.

What I said and AM saying is exactly what i said above: people who diss others on these forums for "complaining" about aspects of the game that they think are an issue are the biggest man-***** hypocrites.

It is the complete personification of hypocrisy when people complain about complainers, because you are now a complainer. 

I state this because looking through many forums I keep coming across the people who say there is nothing wrong with the game and people only complain because they:

a) have no skill, b) are trying to force their playstyle on others or c) cannot adapt

They are the three main accusations thrown at people who make complaints on these forums.

Don't worry about people making legitimate complaints or questioning decisions to try to improve the game....

When people say those above three things, they are trying to force THEIR playstyle/game preferences on everyone else. End result - mass hypocrisy.

When people say  that balancing isn't a problem, that lag isn't a problem or anything else someone complains about, they are saying that they like how the games plays for them and it doesn't need fixing/modifying.

THAT'S THEIR OPINION - JUST LIKE COMPLAINANTS HAVE OPINIONS.

No one person can claim they are right about any one issue as everyone has a different experience.

So, who should IW listen to ?

The person who says the game is fine or the person who says it needs improvements ?

Who is right ?

How about attaining some insight Izjar.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next