1 2 3 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2014 5:10 PM by Bielsalmighty RSS

What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

These modes aren't fun to acquire and are more tedious than anything. I thought there was enough backlash about these Hardcore modes from the last 3 ******* Clan Wars.

Hardcore TDM is a painstakingly slow, campy game.

Hardcore S&R is full to the brim with connection advantage kills.

Hardcore KC is similar to TDM

Hardcore Dom is more annoying than anything else.

• Test #1
          1. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Don't remember reading any complaints about Hardcore modes in Clan Wars except for people asking FOR them.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 3:37 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

WHAT!? Dude, I couldn't stop hearing about it! I'm not active here, but why would anybody ask for Hardcore? It makes 0 sense and hardcore is usually one of the last nodes to be taken.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 3:58 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

I think they try to balance it out somehow.  Not sure that it works but whatever.  Or maybe trying to get us to play modes that nobody likes to play.  I absolutely hate HC but have to play during CW.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 4:10 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

If it makes you feel better hc clans hate core

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 4:12 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Bump

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 3:32 AM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Exactly if anything core should be taken out instead of HC.  HC makes you a waaaay better player too.  But I wouldn't know I can't join these clan wars thanks to the glitch in the system right now.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 3:44 AM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Never saw this so called backlash , there were a few threads complaining about hc , I also saw more threasd complain when they only had 2 or 3 hc modes in the cw. Can't speak for everyone's experience with it but I actually run into more campers in core.  Hc has no kill cam so when someone dies they scream camper " which is a playstyle"  with not even knowing what playstyle the other person who killed them used. During clan wars hc gets a lot of core members in it which can create a much slower feel to the game but when two hc teams go against each other they can be very high paced and fun. Core modes have covered at the very least 60% of every clan war . Do you complain about certain core modes too?  This is clan wars so every clan should be able to see there game mode availabe , from blitzed to snr from core to hardcore. 

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 3:50 AM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Well if it is inconvenient for you then I'm sure they will not put the HC modes in future clan wars. You can expect a formal apology from Beachhead later today. /*sarcasm*/

You don't like hardcore, I don't like core. There are more core than HC so I don't think you have much to complain about. There are 4 HC modes and 6 Core modes. If you don't like HC then play the other 6 and quit complaining. I'm not trying to be rude, but your argument is a bit ridiculous and selfish.

Just because you don't like a game mode doesn't mean that there aren't players and clans who do. My clan primarily plays HC and are forced to play a lot of Core game modes if we want to be competitive in Clan Wars.  Kinda stinks but that's the reality of it and we deal with it as I suggest you do as well.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 6:25 AM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Well I hate core modes, core is the biggest unrealistic BS game mode to play. It is stupid to shoot someone 7 times in the back and to have them turn around and shoot and kill you or hit someone with a grenade and they just keep running. If I get more then 5 hit markers you should be dead. IMOP HC takes more skill to play if you don't like HC then don't play it or get better at but don't ***** and complain wanting to be taken off clan wars. Better yet do as I have done I built a clan that is good in all modes. I'm not great in core so I added members that are to pick up the slack,  I found guys that are great in crank and added them and so on. Clans Wars is a team effort no one person will be good at every mode, deal with it.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 6:45 AM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next