1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 266 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2014 10:34 AM by bmooo999 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        110. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

Because it sounds pretentious and reads unnaturally. Different forms of writing are meant for different situations.

If I wrote Haikus,

Would be extremely weird, don't

you agree with me?

And it doesn't have to be addressed by making an obnoxiously obvious limitation. It's like if I said any loadout that has a suppressor equipped can't use any stealth perks.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 2:05 PM
        • Test #1
          111. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

Not trying to be stereotypical here but he is Asian so he might actually speak that way.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 2:07 PM
          • Test #1
            112. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

I see your point.  I'm kind of new to forums, so there's that.  Thanks for the advice.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 4:19 PM
            • Test #1
              113. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

I have to turn my headset right up just to attempt to hear people using Dead Silence, even with Amplify. It's ridiculous, that didn't need a buff at all.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 10:26 PM
              • Test #1
                114. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

You're complaining about not being able to hear people with your headset while using Amplify because they are using Dead Silence? You should get a wheelchair cause IW just took your crutches away.

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 11:57 PM
                • Test #1
                  115. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

And maybe some ice for that burn?

Last Edited: Jan 31, 2014 1:04 AM
                  • Test #1
                    116. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

AGRO i have a feeling we're alternating

While i'm on CoD forums you're playing

While you're playing i'm on CoD forums

>_> our timing is horrid i haven't played with you in forever it feels lol

Last Edited: Jan 31, 2014 1:44 AM
                    • Test #1
                      117. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

AK-12 nerf not especially problematic - I have noticed the change, but it's practically the same animal.

On Dead Silence v Amplify - pre-patch it was OP no doubt about it - to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

And yeah, I am using both in tandem since the game came out, along with Stalker, Focus and Sleight of Hand so I have a good idea of what is and isn't cheese in the game.

It sucks abit because the advantage was massive LOL - but at the same time it was unreal just how much you could pick up with Amplify - which just wasn't fair either.

I don't think I've picked up a DS user since the patch - so maybe the patch is good, but then again maybe the patch is bad. I never used to get snuck up on and didn't last night after downloading the patch, but then I'm not exactly sat in a window or stationery.

My only complaint would be if DS is uncounterable -  I don't know if it is, but from my experience thusfar, I'm struggling to hear DS users at all - so unless I experience otherwise, I'd suggest that DS very very slightly has the edge now - I use both anyway, so whatever...

Last Edited: Jan 31, 2014 2:55 AM
                      • Test #1
                        118. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

My dodgy work computer is not allowing me to edit my original post, but I wanted to mention that at the class-select screen when one starts a new match, now suffers from an annoying little hesitation - not a major issue, I'm sure i'll get used to it - but it does throw me a bit!

Last Edited: Jan 31, 2014 3:00 AM
                        • Test #1
                          119. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (1/28/14)

You don't get what I said at all, do you?

In Modern Warfare 3, Dead Silence was silent, unless you used Sitrep Pro. Now Sitrep Pro wasn't too powerful and you could hear Dead Silence as if they were normal sounding footsteps, get what I mean?

In Ghosts, it's drastically different. Amplify hardly works against Dead Silence. Nothing counters DS anymore and I've noticed a drastic amount of people using both perks.

Now how about I take that wheelchair and smash it to pieces?

Last Edited: Jan 31, 2014 3:20 AM
                          1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next