1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 11:06 AM by BlackhawkbillOO7 Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
        Gunnerman677

There have been high scoring campers in ever single Call of Duty game. Every time they pop another CoD game out, it's the same whiny ****; "The problem with *insert newest game here* is the campers and poor connection!" Every single time. I see plenty of people running and gunning, and a few campers here and there. If you don't like the game, don't play it. It's that simple.

Moreover, it's not the game's fault. The game doesn't make people camp. People camp because they aren't aggressive players. I see these people complaining about campers, and then they complain about shotgun rushers. Holy crap. You can't please everyone.

• 51. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

you wasted more time of your life complaining about this game for what reason? what good did you just accomplish? i'm sure there are many who feel the same way you do! my only advice is don't play! nobody will even notice you're gone and really nobody will care because this game will move on without you.

• 52. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Heaven forbid on a forum you are not allowed to say anything negative about the game.

If you don't like what I wrote, I couldn't care less.

I am entitled to say where I feel the game falls down. End of.

• 53. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
              sutakas

I've only noticed massive camping in clan war.

1.Playing Strikezone about 90% of the games enemies invade this little bar. 2 guys are usually behind the bar counter and other 2 are checking backdoors.

2. Playing Warhawk, enemies always invade second floor of bakery shop.

It's pretty irritating to play against those, but I can manage.

In public games I haven't seen so much camping. Only in Prison Break and Whiteout majority of players take advantage of the background and are sitting with snipers + thermo scope, but if you use incog they are pretty much screwed.

But still, I think you should work on your awarness and you'll do fine in Ghosts and can raise your K/D.

• 54. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Just need to make a lobby list where if you dont move you die and put a range on it. say you must move at least 5 yards every 10 seconds or you die would make it so people could creep corners to be smart about it and would prevent people from sitting up in nests prone or crouched have all the same games just make it its own list like hardcore core clan vs. clan

• 55. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
                  Izjar11

With this nice list of complaints / problems you have, why not play something else and move on from Ghost?

Who is holding you back from playing something else, why are you subjecting yourself to what (you write) seems to be a horrible game?

• 56. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
                    theroc23

The OP is one seriously mixed up little guy. There's a big difference between simply having an opinion and thinking that you opinion is the only correct opinion. The OP is taking his obstinance to a ridiculous level.

• 57. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
                      milo-iq

I think someone should make a game where you can only run n gun,ignore corners,avoid cover,terminal tunnel vision and link it to you tube. Imagine how much money you could make.

• 58. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
                        Izjar11

milo-iq wrote:

I think someone should make a game where you can only run n gun,ignore corners,avoid cover,terminal tunnel vision and link it to you tube. Imagine how much money you could make.

That game is called need for speed: going fast, shooting others no corners to worry no campers, no nothing but this

aaron paul (867) Animated Gif on Giphy

• 59. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Here here.. How are you with ghilie suits, silencers, riot shields etc by the way ? 

what ever happened to adapt and overcome with some people? Cods always been rock scissors paper at its

core anyway and things don't get more basic than that.

ps if you're not into or dislike games that "reward cowardice" as you put it then why on earth are you playing a game based on guns and modern warfare?.....as we all know the gun is the ultimate cowards weapon and just the natural evolution of the bow which back in the days of the sword was classed as the first "cowards"  weapon of choice when used in combat. This was obviously because the sword took years of training to perfect and required you to stand face to face with your enemy thus risking your life to take his, whereas the gun enabled the novice with just a basic skill to become an effective and efficient enough killer for a tenth of the cost and training time. 

It also (bow or gun) allows you to camp out undercover in the undergrowth with your fake antlers on and kill prey to eat.

Warfare and combat evolves constantly with time and innovation....long gone are the days of things like the british square

or a unit rushing headlong straight into enemy fire with minimal or no effort/attempt to tale cover like in the WW1 trenches

But war on a most basic level still is and all ways has been all about deception.....camouflaging ,concealing and covering your intent and actions,  using what your force or person is doing to misinform and present a false appearance or tactical stance.

It also works as we know on other levels eg; being placed  with half a dozen or so similarly armed enemys all together in a limited space in a stand off.....

If your looking for honourable combat or fights etc you're better off with something catering  to a more personal style of combat such as a beat em up like S/F or fantasy/historical sword based system.

Myself i've been playing cod since MW2 and from then onwards have always leaned towards the proper camping side/style and tactics playing any COD ........what most people call or whine about as camping ...is... when done properly just the tactical denial of a set area whether its an outdoor area with an asset of tac value or a flanking/shortcut route , or if its a building providing cover from incoming fire or enabling improved sight lines of the battlefield area.

It does however also require moving about said area that you're locking down  and constantly patrolling the perimeter checking placed equipment etc.

However  everyone myself included  deplores and knows just who the people are that get campers as much negativity sent their way...

its those numptys ( usually stat and k/d obsessed matchquitters ) who just camp 1 dark shady spot in a corner or bush somewhere all match without moving an inch and end up going 6-1 etc  .

When ghosts came out and i got hold of a copy i started playing a lot of cranked as i'd heard it was the quickest mode to level up your squad,  it was also if i remember correctly one of the game modes introduced to address the concerns of the runner/gunners and stop or at least limit the annoying numpty type of campers, with its fast paced speedy movement  to locate your next victim and keep you moving and hard to target from anywere but short range

and then the countdown timer after you get a kill to stop those losers hiding in corners.

In the end as you do i tried a few different weapon/perk combo's etc on cranked until i found one that worked fairly well

and then i also started playing blitz too with the same weapon/perk/equip set up.

And i must say that after  being mainly a camper used to locking down an area or being overwatch for team members as a sniper etc i actually found running and gunning easier than i thought it was going to be on Ghosts and i've not had problems with campers really either  besides if you've ever camped  you soon learn what does or doesn't work against them.                     Also not had any problems with lag on ghosts and have lost count of how many times i've ran around a corner or into a room and ran point blank straight into an enemy before firing my gun just as they also fired theirs and we both have preceeded to fall over dead at the same time.Black ops on the other hand was virtually unplayable at times with the lag and o/d bullet penetration probs.          

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next