1 24 25 26 27 28 Previous Next 398 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2015 12:38 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        250. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

Then Can you Explain to me how they were in Normal Rotation on BO2 when I Downloaded them as as soon as they came out?

Every time I played with someone that didn't have the DLCs in BO2 it said something to the effect of "[insert name] Does not have the dlc blah blah blah" and you nor them were able to play them while in your party.

Please almighty god of COD explain this to me, because I don't do drugs nor am I crazy so it's not a hallucination.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 12:35 AM
        • Test #1
          251. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

well actually i have played cod since cod4 but this is the first DLC I buy thats why i didn't know. however, thanks for your answer.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 2:05 AM
          • Test #1
            252. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

but what about free fall? free fall is kind of a DLC and it just have its mode with limited game modes. you cant play infected or other games in free fall and seems like it will never get in normal rotation. thats kind of bullshit.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 2:09 AM
            • Test #1
              253. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

Doomshaper wrote:

Then Can you Explain to me how they were in Normal Rotation on BO2 when I Downloaded them as as soon as they came out?

Every time I played with someone that didn't have the DLCs in BO2 it said something to the effect of "[insert name] Does not have the dlc blah blah blah" and you nor them were able to play them while in your party.

Please almighty god of COD explain this to me, because I don't do drugs nor am I crazy so it's not a hallucination.

That's a standard flag that gets put regardless of what lobby you are in if the criteria is met. That flag does not imply that the maps are always in that specific rotation though.

Only in Hardcore variants are the maps normally applied immediately. The rest are either vanilla (no DLC) or set at Vanilla + the last DLC that was eventually entered in to normal rotation. It's been that way for quite a while.

Just thought I'd step in. I've been playing for a long time too.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 3:27 AM
              • Test #1
                254. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

Im very impressed with these updates

gotta say fixing msbs cool down rate and my most hated, losing my sentry when placing if im shot

good work

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 3:35 AM
                • Test #1
                  255. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

Nothing wrong with the IEDs if people adapted to circumstances in the game better.  This is probably why the streaks are weak sauce as people refused to use anti-air in BO2.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 3:47 AM
                  • Test #1
                    256. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

your welcome, it can be confusing if never have bought dlc before to and being the first time. When I first ever got dlc I wondered the same thing until someone explained it to me.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 5:21 AM
                    • Test #1
                      257. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

Free fall was part of a title update, the dlc maps are not. So it was made available to anyone that had the rights to access it after they did the title update.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 5:23 AM
                      • Test #1
                        258. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

That makes more sense because I used to play HC a lot when the DLC just came out and they were in the playlists. 

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 10:17 AM
                        • Test #1
                          259. Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)
                          • Various spawn improvements.

Wonder what. I thought their where some improvements earlier this week. But my session I just stopped says otherwise.

Still spawning near enemy's (in line of sight) even close to own flag in dom.

spawning near ID so you can't get awau

spawning near dog

spawning next to stationary teammate and getting killed directly by a helo.

Last Edited: Feb 1, 2014 12:40 PM
                          1 24 25 26 27 28 Previous Next