1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 1:40 PM by shawn00m Go to original post RSS
      • 90. Re: The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.
        rankismet

Wistle wrote:

rankismet wrote:

Wow... really...

... I didn't know.

I'm such a COD n00b. I bask in your opulence.

I'm glad you could recognize what is my - magnificence...

Look, people like to ***** and moan just for the sake of, and that's whats going on here... Its a tribute, and just a kill streak, not all that different from what we already have in the maniac.,,

Once again I say "get over yourself"...

Yes... this is moaning for the sake the of moaning... it's done in honor of Zombies who seem to moan for little reason. I was wrong to dare question and provide a perspective contrary to your clearly superior and more well developed knowledge of COD history and merit to the game.

I shall now weep in silence over your Shakespearean eloquence.

• 91. Re: The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.
          Wistle

rankismet wrote:

Yes... this is moaning for the sake the of moaning... it's done in honor of Zombies who seem to moan for little reason.

I'm soooo glad you cleared that up for me. I thought is was more like the 3 year old that just dropped their ice cream cone in the sandbox...

rankismet wrote:

I shall now weep in silence

If only...

• 92. Re: The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.

I'm down for that and you can bet your self that I will buy that skin the instant it is released.

• 93. Re: The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.

I gotta disagree. I think the Michael Myers kill streak is fun. Yeah, I can see in some game modes it kills the "realism" and tension. Maybe it should only be in non-objective based games (like FFA, TDM, etc.). But personally, it's way more fun than the maniac with the gatling gun that moves like your walking in molasses. Also, turning into a phsycho for a few minutes is kind of a rush. It's meant to be fun and I think it is.

• 94. Re: The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.

Well said. It's a game. I personally love the Michael Myers thing. It makes that map so much more fun. I wouldn't mind seeing it in certain game modes on more maps. Not always Michael Myers, but some phsyco bit. Maybe they could add an option to turn that off or something. But, all this complaining seems a little much.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next